**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Werewolf or photon

Hi so I've reduced my choice to werewolf or photon from the crystal selector. Who should I pick? Both seem great champs and not Hugh difference in health (I think) I have lady d already who is similar to wolf and Chavez who is similar style mystic with their utility. I'm currently working on act 6. My thoughts so far are photon due to having lady d?

Interested to hear your thoughts

Cheers

Werewolf or photon 45 votes

Photon
68%
zuffyNanoDroidCazMagrailothosBluestoneFydaneLogan00Legendboy2411Justcause102Webby72Light_StormDeaconNanosamaLegionnaireItsClobberinTimeToyota_2015Giantwalrus56Musha27willrun4adonut13579rebel_ 31 votes
Werewolf
31%
Maverick75Foxhero007PIKESTAINLongshot_33captain_rogersIoniqus_797WednesdayLengthWarlockjrbigdaddybricksGuest120193746239MASTERPATRICKMidiNoknick733Kingering_King 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited March 20
    Werewolf
    In my opinion:
    - Photon is a better defender (AW and BG).
    - Werewolf is defender and attacker. If you would plan to go in Necropolis, it is a good choice. Argument for my choice.

As you are in act 6, you are very far from Necropolis. So the choice is open.

In every choice between some champions, the most important is to follow your feeling. You seem to prefer Photon, so go for her. And no regret.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Photon
    Agreed with above - if you're in Act 6, you need a bit of diversity and utility in your champions.
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Thank you 😄
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Werewolf
    I like werewolf more because his rupture damage is insane and i took him to r5 yesterday and I love him!
  • Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    Both are equally good as defenders.

As Attackers I’d say photon would most likely win with time to kill.

You go against a dex mad champ with wolf, it’s going to take a while.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    i13 said:

Did you seriously just put Photon and werewolf on the same pedestal as defenders?

I'll gladly fight a werewolf over photon every day, all day.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    i13 said:

Photon is by far the better defender and is easily a top 5 defender
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian

i13 said:

Did you seriously just put Photon and werewolf on the same pedestal as defenders?

I'll gladly fight a werewolf over photon every day, all day.
    I'd actually fight photon over wolf anyday. Not being able to block against wolf gets a little stressful (because you'll die from the ruptures) not to mention he loves to howl and go unstoppable and unblockable if he is at sig 1. Whereas photon just has some annoying mechanics that you can play around with anyone.