**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should i spend 5k units on the last guilly piece

Sup guys, do you think buying a guilly piece for 5k units ( the one that was in bgs) is worth? if i get it I’ll be able to do the extra objective and reach King groot piece milestone when the time comes

Comments

• Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 223 ★★
    Nope...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,303 ★★★★★
    Ignieel said:

Sup guys, do you think buying a guilly piece for 5k units ( the one that was in bgs) is worth? if i get it I’ll be able to do the extra objective and reach King groot piece milestone when the time comes

If u need it to get the kg yes as to get thanos u need all anyway so u might aswell get her now get the sig and the extra point for the winter of woe
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★
    edited March 22
    As it stands, right now is probably the best value you will ever see out of it. If you plan on getting her eventually then yes, grab her now. She will be used in the final gauntlet for Deathless Thanos and right now you can awaken her. If that stuff doesn't interest you than don't worry about it. She's not a meta changing champ.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Will you be able to make the KG piece without it? This is also likely the only time you will be able to awaken guilly, so that might weigh your decision as well
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Ortoun said:

Will you be able to make the KG piece without it? This is also likely the only time you will be able to awaken guilly, so that might weigh your decision as well

No if i don’t get her i won’t be able to reach KG piece, it’s why I’m so tempted to get it
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Pikolu said:

I'd get it, it could save you another 5k units down the line if you decided you want KG.

Aiight thank you! I’ll get it