**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Release 8 stars next Spring!!!

Waybig30Waybig30 Posts: 16
edited March 22 in Suggestions and Requests
This year during banquet we be able to sell tier 6 basic/class catalysts for tier 7 basic/class catalysts and tier 4 alphas for tier 5 to reach maxed out 7 stars and let's just say I'm getting a lot of Google play cards. Would you guys consider bringing 8 stars about in the spring instead of the fall next year!

Comments

• Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    Dude’s disagree farming ig.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited March 22
    Deepworld said:

I didn’t even catch at first the fact that this is (once again) related to Banquet. (like all their other posts, across all their other Alt.Forum accounts).
  • Options

Deepworld said:

I didn’t even catch at first the fact that this is (once again) related to Banquet. (like all their other posts, across all their other Alt.Forum accounts).
    Should I keep posting this
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Oh no. It's back
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Where are you getting these (prior quote.. “500 million Google play cards”) from ?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Where are you getting these (prior quote.. “500 million Google play cards”) from ?

Redfire's ex-wife's credit card. They're friends on whatsapp so he shares the info
  • Options

My mom
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Waybig30 said:

This year during banquet we be able to sell tier 6 basic/class catalysts for tier 7 basic/class catalysts and tier 4 alphas for tier 5 to reach maxed out 7 stars and let's just say I'm getting a lot of Google play cards. Would you guys consider bringing 8 stars about in the spring instead of the fall next year!

I'll ask the devs to consider it. They'll probably say no, but I will make sure they consider it.