Options

Parry not working

Is there any known issue with Parry suddenly not working. I have been attempting to Parry today to earn platinum track rewards, but I have not successfully Parry’s to single time. They keep testing it in various game modes and no dice. And yes, I routinely Parry every time I play lol.

Comments

• Options
    SasukekunSasukekun Posts: 1
    I am facing the same issue not every time but many time this caused me many revives in story while using magneto
  • Options
    HugeBeanHugeBean Posts: 23
    Same here. Parry doesn't seem to work half the time. Why can't this be fixed? This has been an ongoing issue for YEARS.
  • Options
    GoogleisevilGoogleisevil Posts: 4
    Yeah, mine is not working at all for the last several days. I have not successfully buried for quite a while.
  • Options
    k3NMAST3RSk3NMAST3RS Posts: 2
    What the g-o, I am flipping getting slaughtered in every mode, parrying is definitely not working, fix the issue or we find another game. IDC if u think playing a game with no parrying require skill. What else r they going remove next…😞😩❌❌❌❓❓❓
  • Options
    k3NMAST3RSk3NMAST3RS Posts: 2
    Sorry guys my daughter was playing with my game and change loadout 3 which was empty Zihuatanejo the reason why I couldn’t parry. It working fine was I switch to loadout 1 in mastery