Slight Ironman Rework?

MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
edited March 24 in General Discussion
I'm not sure if this is an issue for many people, but after duping my iron man I've noticed 1 major annoyance. I keep triggering his regen in the dumbest way possible. Like sometimes I maybe double tap the special button really quick or I block after my special finishes but boom the regen triggers.

Would anyone be up to a slight change to iron man's awakened ability? I'm thinking something small like dash back and hold block for x seconds or holding heavy etc.

Or....maybe removing the regen limit in quests?? *wink wink*

Slight Ironman Rework? 34 votes

Yes! Change Ironman's sig ability!
64%
Talha305RajaJinxesaxetravgiantRevan0607LmaoDooberman420CatmanndoThe_Sentry06OakenshieldAgenteMagnusThe_0wenpusPriyabrata13579rebel_Wozzle007OrtounWonderfulloser1948Vijay_33ManbatnTNK_131Samanun 22 votes
No! Leave it as it is!
35%
GamerBrokenanggafkEwell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeCrcrcrcKikohouGuest120193746239SagaChampionMetroMuffinmrstark_217Nacho98 12 votes

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

This is Lagacy's alt forum account confirmed

I wish I was Lags😂
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    Yup same thing with kate the double block mechanic not only feels super clunky but it makes that champ awkward to play if you’re trying to avoid double tapping accidentally
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

Yup same thing with kate the double block mechanic not only feels super clunky but it makes that champ awkward to play if you’re trying to avoid double tapping accidentally

Yes that can be really annoying as well. At least it's not the end of the world as you can cycle back but iron man's is a 1 time deal 🫠
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    It's very annoying considering you can trigger it only once per quest
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

This is Lagacy's alt forum account confirmed

Def not......trust