**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Modes? Let’s Put Some Respect on Back Issues!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
I mean, these were awesome!

Actually more than anything, they were FUN! Nothing too easy, nothing too hard, well maybe a bit easy, but they were fun and enjoyable to complete; and different.

Whatever happened to these?

They were a huge hit with everyone, why stop making them?! If anything I would of thought it would push you to make more content that’s welcome and enjoyed by the community.

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Back issues 1, while absolutely painful to play, allowed me to basically relive what was peak Mcoc for me, the old Ultrons Assault where I first met my alliancemates that I still play with today. 8
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Yeah variants were awesome. I've been campaigning for them to be revamped for ages.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Back issues started releasing between Acts 5 and 6 of story content. They were meant to target, both with difficulty and with rewards, those summoners transitioning from the relative straightforwardness of Act 5 into the much more complex and challenging Act 6. They were meant to give players alternative methods of strengthening their skills and rosters enough to handle the content that was both necessary to progress further in the game and also the most difficult content at the time.

Today, the progressional content (story) is not nearly as difficult as it was then. Players don’t need that same stepping stone like they used to. It was definitely well made content at its time, but it just doesn’t really have a spot to occupy right now.

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★
    I wish new back issues as although frustrating mainly back issues #1 it was great content