Options

So this bad boy is in the basic pool now?

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,780 ★★★★★
I opened a daily crystal, got a 6* crystal, opened it and got this fine gentleman.

What surprised me is that I didn't think he was in the basic pool. Isn't he supposed to only be able to be pulled from those dupe crystals?

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
    Intresting
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,242 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I opened a daily crystal, got a 6* crystal, opened it and got this fine gentleman.

What surprised me is that I didn't think he was in the basic pool. Isn't he supposed to only be able to be pulled from those dupe crystals?

Don’t think he in there
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Thanks, @Pandingo, that helped out me as a big ol' doofus. It says I indeed got Iron Fist from a max sig crystal. I'm not sure why my head short circuited and forgot that I apparently (again, as per the alliance feed) got a Warlock first and then opened the resulting max sig crystal. Legit one of the weirdest things to have happened to me in quite a while.

Well, having been sick as a dog the day before, having a bad night's sleep and then opening the crystal right when I woke up groggily in the morning might have something to do with it... :smiley:

Git gud (from sick)
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 727 ★★★
    Hope you're all good. And no sweat. Happens to us. I call it pop fatigue. Like...I'm just clearing inventory where the heck did that come from???