**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Since I see posts one a week about the sigil

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
For those asking if it's worth it, here's a breakdown of thr VALIANT rewards over the month. I do believe it's different for Paragon, TB etc, but not 100% sure.

Sigil gives you

Express Arena
Relatively scrappy store, but a couple good things like 11k featured once a week.

Milestone rewards over the whole month:

48 Sigil credits
60 Superior sigil credits

300 units
2400 7* shards
3000 6* Shards
1.2 mil gold
2000 6* relic shards
3000 5* relic shards
20 6* generic sig stones
8 lvl 4, 8 lvl 5 potions
24 uncollected gold crystals.

To me, that's worth the $15/month it costs me, but to some it may not be.

Figured I would post the full breakdown because I see alot of people asking if it's worth it quite often, but I've never actually seen it broken down like I just did to give you an idea of exactly what you're getting from it on top of express arena and such.

Ps Kabam: update the store!! Lol

Comments

• Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 91
    All your numbers look low.

You can get 6 weeks of rewards per sigil. The sigil lasts 30 days. If you buy it on a Sunday you can get all the rewards for that current week, then the stores/quests reset Monday and for 4 weeks you get all that stuff, and your sigil expires Tuesday the following week, so if you do a little bit of effort on Monday Night you can buy out the store and get all your quest milestones for that new week.

Then you wait from Tuesday through the end of that week, then all the way to Sunday the following week and buy the next sigil to pick everything up at the tail end of that week and repeat.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 952 ★★★★

For those asking if it's worth it, here's a breakdown of thr VALIANT rewards over the month. I do believe it's different for Paragon, TB etc, but not 100% sure.

Sigil gives you

Express Arena
    Relatively scrappy store, but a couple good things like 11k featured once a week.

Milestone rewards over the whole month:

48 Sigil credits
    60 Superior sigil credits

300 units
    2400 7* shards
    3000 6* Shards
    1.2 mil gold
    2000 6* relic shards
    3000 5* relic shards
    20 6* generic sig stones
    8 lvl 4, 8 lvl 5 potions
    24 uncollected gold crystals.

To me, that's worth the $15/month it costs me, but to some it may not be.

Figured I would post the full breakdown because I see alot of people asking if it's worth it quite often, but I've never actually seen it broken down like I just did to give you an idea of exactly what you're getting from it on top of express arena and such.

Ps Kabam: update the store!! Lol

It’s 10 bucks for me
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Danxor said:

All your numbers look low.

You can get 6 weeks of rewards per sigil. The sigil lasts 30 days. If you buy it on a Sunday you can get all the rewards for that current week, then the stores/quests reset Monday and for 4 weeks you get all that stuff, and your sigil expires Tuesday the following week, so if you do a little bit of effort on Monday Night you can buy out the store and get all your quest milestones for that new week.

Then you wait from Tuesday through the end of that week, then all the way to Sunday the following week and buy the next sigil to pick everything up at the tail end of that week and repeat.

That's wild, I would have never thought of that.
    Thanks for pointing that out, especially for those who are still undecided on whether to grab it or not.

My numbers are based on 4 weeks, so if you can get even more, even better.
  • Options
    Dont forget the increased inventory caps and ever so slightly faster energy refresh