**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New modes and reward buffs/difficulty decreases

I'll start by saying when it's good, incursions is a really fun mode however that fun is short lived through kinda bs AI and stuff in the way so I propose a new Roguelite.

Start off with one champ at 1 star which you fight through areas to build them up or replace and add new champs to do the same. Each time you clear a zone you pick to add stuff to one of your champs or pick a better one.

This continues till 7 stars at this moment in time with them being the highest.

Comments

• Options
    Ant_WarriorAnt_Warrior Posts: 63
    The second would be to assist those on road to Cavalier with the stuff you did previously with Act nerfs and maybe reward buffs to it?

Or just do one or the other since being on the road to cavalier I don't feel fully compensated for my time spent (probably the wrong word to use but oh well) and I feel the rewards I'm able to acquire should allow me to progress rather than just give me a buttload of materials that are useless essentially since it's to the point where 5 and 6 stars are needed to progress onwards into Act 6 with having zero access to the reccomended characters at all.

In other news to that I feel make reccomended characters be the easier option but don't make it a requirement to have them at high star ranks when in a game of over 200 champs are you ever really going to obtain them in less than a few months time? Hell even a year?

All in all, balances need to be made to lower stages of progression.
  • Options
    Also to change the topic title a bit but can we start getting visual changes to champs and have characters use their weapons in their lights, mediums and heavies like Magik and Gamora with swords, Clint with his bow, Star Lord with blasters, Cyclops with eye beams, Storm with abilities etc.

And following one can they get visual suit upgrades cause honestly seeing some champions together is very jarring cause you can always tell which Champion is the oldest by their model and animations which honestly hurts the game in my opinion as you get these cool champs (Outside of Future Ant Man, who I believe needs L, M, H and special visual reworks) then you get champions who are nothing like their character.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★
    There's so much going on in this post I don't know where to begin.

A. I don't really see an issue with incursions. There are plenty of Champions that perform great in there (Hercules, aegon, angela, Morningstar, venom the duck, Air walker, etc.), and a lot of hacks that make it enjoyable.

Also if you get a terrible fight, restart! The cooldown in like 1 day or something on 6 stars

B. The road to cavalier has evolved and changed so much over the years that I don't see the need to change it any more. Acts 1, 2, and 3 have been shortened and had a reward buff.
    Act 5 was heavily nerfed and had a reward buff.
    Act 6 was nerfed to the ground after several nerfs(I'm still nostalgic).

What changes need to be done? You say you want rewards to progress and you're getting just that.

C. Why would you want more visual changes? Of those champions you listed both gamora and storm had a visual rework and look great.
    Some others on the list may get updated as buffs come but again it's nostalgic to those who have had the game since they first came out.

And why change fantas animations? They're fire.

Sorry for the rant I'm just trying to cover all bases of this post
  • Options

A. I don't really see an issue with incursions. There are plenty of Champions that perform great in there (Hercules, aegon, angela, Morningstar, venom the duck, Air walker, etc.), and a lot of hacks that make it enjoyable.

Also if you get a terrible fight, restart! The cooldown in like 1 day or something on 6 stars

B. The road to cavalier has evolved and changed so much over the years that I don't see the need to change it any more. Acts 1, 2, and 3 have been shortened and had a reward buff.

What changes need to be done? You say you want rewards to progress and you're getting just that.

C. Why would you want more visual changes? Of those champions you listed both gamora and storm had a visual rework and look great.
    Some others on the list may get updated as buffs come but again it's nostalgic to those who have had the game since they first came out.

For Future Ant Man's case he is completely innacurate to the source material and as a fan of him in the comic it sucks to see him so fumbled with.

For the visual reworks I mean for using their literal weapons. I'd love to use the characters mentioned more often and not skip over them when grinding arenas but their regular attacks (Lights, Mediums, Heavies) literally don't work for the character.

Like why is Storm, a primarily ranged character doing Black Widow's moves?

Why is Hawkeye not using his bow?

The list goes on.

Comparing a champion from release to a champion now is so utterly jarring to look at cause why is BULLSEYE of all characters animated better than other characters who people care more about?

Nostalgia also isn't a good counter point for this argument with changing Spider Man's model with his rework.

And to go on road to Cav (when I say this I'm the rank below Cav) the rewards don't feel as though they represent the effort put into making it on there and for Act 6, it's genuinely infuriating to know that I have to just wait for RNG to pick 5 characters out of a game with 260 to begin to even get a chance to progress is insanity.

It's these things that just hold me back from truly enjoying the game and as someone who's been sorta on and off since starting in 2016 it sucks to say that.

The fact that Future Fight, as a game despite its issues, essentially does this every update it hurts to know that MCOC isn't doing the same thing and I believe the game falls behind in that regard.

Apologies for a potential cluster of words but I think I got my points across?
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★

For Future Ant Man's case he is completely innacurate to the source material and as a fan of him in the comic it sucks to see him so fumbled with.

For the visual reworks I mean for using their literal weapons. I'd love to use the characters mentioned more often and not skip over them when grinding arenas but their regular attacks (Lights, Mediums, Heavies) literally don't work for the character.

Like why is Storm, a primarily ranged character doing Black Widow's moves?

Why is Hawkeye not using his bow?

The list goes on.

Comparing a champion from release to a champion now is so utterly jarring to look at cause why is BULLSEYE of all characters animated better than other characters who people care more about?

Nostalgia also isn't a good counter point for this argument with changing Spider Man's model with his rework.

And to go on road to Cav (when I say this I'm the rank below Cav) the rewards don't feel as though they represent the effort put into making it on there and for Act 6, it's genuinely infuriating to know that I have to just wait for RNG to pick 5 characters out of a game with 260 to begin to even get a chance to progress is insanity.

It's these things that just hold me back from truly enjoying the game and as someone who's been sorta on and off since starting in 2016 it sucks to say that.

The fact that Future Fight, as a game despite its issues, essentially does this every update it hurts to know that MCOC isn't doing the same thing and I believe the game falls behind in that regard.

Apologies for a potential cluster of words but I think I got my points across?
    Ok I see where you're coming from. A few animation changes would be fun.

For Fanta, I'd never read a single comic about him and didn't even know who he is so I didn't realize that😂

My only question is what rewards would you rather see in act 6? Like a little list of items/shards etc that you'd like to see.