**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about necropolis Odin

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
Question about Odin in the last path of necropolis.
After building to 999, he's not taking any damage.
I know Odin doesn't take damage until there's 6 buff.
So I knock him down twice, bait an sp1 and take a heavy to the face.
When taking the heavy, am I blocking the heavy or just stand there without blocking the heavy?

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 897 ★★★★

When taking the heavy, am I blocking the heavy or just stand there without blocking the heavy?

When I used aegon, i would just knock him down (giving him fury since I had one) and then he'd gain the 2 buffs via odin force sp1. Combine those 3 with his 3 and it was 6 I believe.
    I never ate a heavy with aegon and still got him down so I'm not 100% sure what even happened. Sorry I don't know the exact stuff, it's been a long while
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★

When I used aegon, i would just knock him down (giving him fury since I had one) and then he'd gain the 2 buffs via odin force sp1. Combine those 3 with his 3 and it was 6 I believe.
    I never ate a heavy with aegon and still got him down so I'm not 100% sure what even happened. Sorry I don't know the exact stuff, it's been a long while
    Thanks
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

This was my strat as well
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,953 ★★★★★
    Use aegon with heimdall and eat a sp3, he get 6 permanent buffs.