**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sandbox

I’ve been wanting this for so long like years and never knew how to contact you guys until I ran outta energy so i looked Around my account for a bit and saw this. A sandbox mode where you can make your own quests against whoever you want just with no rewards and hopefully no cost. It would be really cool to select people out of your champions to fight against but with whatever nodes you want and with your people. It would give people ways to test out new characters for YouTubers and ways to learn your characters. It would also give people something to do whilst waiting for energy to refill. I could sit and play this game for hours and hours because a it’s so fun but I can’t because of my energy. I think a quest you can make with your characters and your own choice of nodes would be amazing. A really big reason I want to do this is because of my new rank 3 champion, kingpin. He purifies de buffs and turns them into damage and if I could get my own quest and increase their health to like millions and turn on biohazard I would have so much fun or even some champions like storm who usually can’t fully ramp up on a fight would be very fun to use in the quests because of her ability to do so much damage you could potentially fully ramp her up going against a like 10 million health champ with no damage cap. And guardian would also be really good for that too. Or even like wanting to see how specific champions do against others but your version of the champion isn’t very good then you could put like 10 of the 600% health nodes on there and test it or something. It’s just been a feature I’ve wanted for years and would really appreciate it if you guys either looked at this post and commented back or brought it into the game