Next Titan/Basic 7* rotation?

ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 135
Does anyone know what champs are gonna go out of the Titan and into the Basic crystal and also what champs are coming to the Titan?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★
    Out - Piggy, Iron Man, Gladiator, Vox, Photon, Jabari
    In - Ironheart, Silk, Serpent, Destroyer...... the other 2 are older champs, which if you believe the leak from a few weeks ago will be CGR and Kingpin. I personally don't think those are accurate, but who knows. They would 2 of the most OP and sought after 7*, that is for sure.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★

In - Ironheart, Silk, Serpent, Destroyer...... the other 2 are older champs, which if you believe the leak from a few weeks ago will be CGR and Kingpin. I personally don't think those are accurate, but who knows. They would 2 of the most OP and sought after 7*, that is for sure.

1- you misspelt dust
    2- No way in hell they gonna release kp or cgr this soon
    Uhhhh so guys let's play a guessing game we have 2-3 days left before the new update who the new 2 unknown Champs
    Will be.
    I am making a forum post right now you can all come and guess your opinion 😉
    Let's see who gets correct
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    edited March 30

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk

edit nvm I was being a dumbass for a sec
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk
    He misspelt dust as silk, lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    I'd venture a hazard and say Luke cage is one of the 2 others because he got buffed.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    edited March 30
    Buttehrs said:

I'd venture a hazard and say Luke cage is one of the 2 others because he got buffed.

I was gonna say red guardian first as he was first before luke other i feel could be a mystic like og guilly or heck might aswell say the spider supreme or it can be moleman
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

I was gonna say red guardian first as he was first before luke other i feel could be a mystic like og guilly or heck might aswell say the spider supreme or it can be moleman
    You know who will be the happiest person if they add buffed og Guillotine as 7 Star 🤗
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    I think the new additons will prolly be Luke Cage and Red Guardian…

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

It would be a skill and science that makes more sense.
    I place my bet on red guardian and stealth spidy

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Id rather it be kate than stealth spidey just no more please lol
    Bendy said:

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

We have more possibilities of sun rising in the wrong direction than getting a kate 7* this soon

Bendy said:

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

We have more possibilities of sun rising in the wrong direction than getting a kate 7* this soon
    Who knows what the plan is for 7s to enter titan as any guess can be wrong till the update
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited March 31

photon. vox. glad. tony stark, ham and jabari are going out from titan to basic.
    Serpent, destroyer, dust and iron heart, with 2 unknown champs, will enter basic

I guess you ment serpent , destroyer etc will enter Titan?
    Logan00 said:

photon. vox. glad. Tony Stark, ham and Jabari are going out from Titan to Basic.
    Serpent, destroyer, dust and iron heart, with 2 unknown champs, will enter basic

I guess you meant serpent, destroyer etc will enter Titan?
    yes
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,591 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

While I do agree, remember that Kate was in the vote for the skill class.... and we choose Shang Chi. Haha

Bendy said:

1- you misspelt dust
    also he said silk
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

While I do agree, remember that Kate was in the vote for the skill class.... and we choose Shang Chi. Haha
    In a objective pov, kate is better than shang chi but, kate was underrated at that time and I don't complain.
    But just imagine the power of 7* r3 kate.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    ToniXD_16 said:

Does anyone know what champs are gonna go out of the Titan and into the Basic crystal and also what champs are coming to the Titan?

The ones on the bottom row of the crystal.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Please give me WT, Bullseye, Onslaught, Serpent, Destroyer, Dust, or Ironheart Kabam. I wanna have a new champ as a 7* so bad 😭
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,687 ★★★★★
    7* Luke cage could be in there after his rework no ?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,339 ★★★★★
    When does the Titan update btw
  • Cure2024Cure2024 Member Posts: 126 ★★
    Polygon said:

When does the Titan update btw

literally there is a countdown on the crystal 🤦‍♂️