The new loading screen is too bright

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
So, I was using the energy I had left before going to sleep, with my phone at minimum brightness, and still everytime the loading screen appeared It felt like it was going to burn my eyes.

The art itself its amazing, but as I said, its too bright, so wanted to know if its only me or other players also have this problem

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Unbelievable
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    No issue here. Maybe don't play it in a pitch black room? Not sure what else to tell you honestly.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

My guy you need to get out of the house more, and probably walk in the sun a bit

Cant due to my job, I pass most of the daylight hours working so I have maybe one or two hours left of sun, and one of them is for working out so kinda hard, but yeah wanted to make sure it was a me problem or indeed it was too bright
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

My guy you need to get out of the house more, and probably walk in the sun a bit

Cant due to my job, I pass most of the daylight hours working so I have maybe one or two hours left of sun, and one of them is for working out so kinda hard, but yeah wanted to make sure it was a me problem or indeed it was too bright
    May I suggest you with artificial sun that my company is working towards, brilliant design some might say but honestly I think it's piece of garbage but for monthly subscription of 9.99 dollars you can have artificial sun installed in your ceiling which can be turned on or off with just a help of single button, that's right.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Jefechuta said:

May I suggest you with artificial sun that my company is working towards, brilliant design some might say but honestly I think it's piece of garbage but for monthly subscription of 9.99 dollars you can have artificial sun installed in your ceiling which can be turned on or off with just a help of single button, that's right.
    Curious, I'll think about it for my next department, tho Im going to move on to another job likely next year so this shouldnt be a problem anymore but still could have some use for that tbh
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,248 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Jefechuta said:

How Thomas Alva Edison explained his invention back in 1800s
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    edited April 2
    Jefechuta said:

PT_99 said:

Jefechuta said:

Curious, I'll think about it for my next department, tho Im going to move on to another job likely next year so this shouldnt be a problem anymore but still could have some use for that tbh
    They also sell specific lamps/lights that y9u can put on your desk and are supposed to mimic sunlight when you wake up if you can't get sun at the hours you do. It's like a really bright light that you can set on a timer and stuff. I don't know if it works but I have a friend who has one and he swears by it
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Jefechuta said:

How Thomas Alva Edison explained his invention back in 1800s
    Ngl thx 4 explaining the joke it went right over my head 💀