**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam!? Anyone have PURE ARENA MAXIMUM points mastery build?

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
All the videos I've seen on YouTube has some random masteries added like inequity and collar tech (bruh) or usual recoil builds.

What I want is Arena loadouts which gives maximum PI possible which in turns will give me maximum points per fight from Arena, I've heard salve which is a healing mastery increases PI a lot so it gives more points in Arena.

So anyone ever came across any build which I'm looking for? Was expecting a thread where everyone will be sharing their uniquely done masteries but nothing so far, do help 😀

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Salve is a **** mastery, but it boosts PI a hell lot, with a very low investment as well. So max out salve for arenas
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 202 ★★

This is mine. I believe if you take one point out of pacify and put it into recoil you'll have a slightly higher PI but I don't have that last recoil open so..
  • Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 111

I got you bro
  • Options
    I've also came across this picture from this old mastery explanation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ACzh4VfjopFCl89bZNnXoiGuwcptuHGjHa6KvBEZGx0/mobilebasic (idk if I'm allowed to post links lol)

• Options

I got you bro

I think autmai mastery service is broken, I've came across many comments saying Salve increase PI a lot but in auntmai it doesn't show anything
  • Options
    I did some test and experiments and found in "antmai" the maximum you can get is 82.1% increase
  • Options
    edited April 2
    If Salve increase pi then the number will change i am sure it will be high er than 1 or 2 percent
    PT_99 said:

I got you bro

I think autmai mastery service is broken, I've came across many comments saying Salve increase PI a lot but in auntmai it doesn't show anything
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 202 ★★
    https://alsciende.github.io/masteries/v17.0.2/#0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I think you can use that link and see the PI increase from your mastery
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Inequity isn’t random, it’s a great mastery
    I run it for general questing
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,094 ★★★★
    I've gone for a max damage setup for my arena build, aim to get the fight done with an sp1. I see more points in more fights per hour.
  • Options
    Setup?
    Odachi said:

I've gone for a max damage setup for my arena build, aim to get the fight done with an sp1. I see more points in more fights per hour.

• Options
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Slaves Max had me🗿
  • Options
    Sheesh so auntmai does work and salve increasing PI is either fixed or it was just age long rumour, thanks for solving mystery.

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,559 ★★★★★
    Doesn't switching masteries back and foward (costing units) defeat the purpose of Arena, which is to farm units?
  • Options

Doesn't switching masteries back and foward (costing units) defeat the purpose of Arena, which is to farm units?

Not really, since AW have dedicated war mastery setup, there's no reason to keep recoils off now except few situations.
  • Options
    edited April 2
    PT_99 said:

Not really, since AW have dedicated war mastery setup, there's no reason to keep recoils off now except few situations.
    Eh.. WoW.. all this events with deathless pieces and such, iI havent used recoil in a long time.
    I also havent done arenas past milestones either.. and from personal experience when you only do milestones.. you might shave off 2 or 3 matches at most.
  • Options
    edited April 2

PT_99 said:

Eh.. WoW.. all this events with deathless pieces and such, iI havent used recoil in a long time.
    I also havent done arenas past milestones either.. and from personal experience when you only do milestones.. you might shave off 2 or 3 matches at most.
    Some are doing WoW with recoils just fine tho I'd turn them off if there was option beforehand.

I only do Arena in 3 short sitting and hardly reach max milestones, so I'll take all the boosting up there is because I hate Arena so much, just get me out of these repetitive fights.

In my opinion, as a student I rather do part time instead of grinding for Arena champion to just buy if I really want the new champ, but struggling my butt off in that outdated gamemode is nasty. So any help is welcome to reach max milestones 🤣
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Some are doing WoW with recoils just fine tho I'd turn them off if there was option beforehand.

I only do Arena in 3 short sitting and hardly reach max milestones, so I'll take all the boosting up there is because I hate Arena so much, just get me out of these repetitive fights.

In my opinion, as a student I rather do part time instead of grinding for Arena champion to just buy if I really want the new champ, but struggling my butt off in that outdated gamemode is nasty. So any help is welcome to reach max milestones 🤣
    Nah i get it.. just letting you know that at max milestones you might shave off 3 or 4 matches max... Probably not worthy. Now if you are grinding for a champ where every match max point counts, different story.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

I don't think it will be like that, and i beleive that there is really nothing to do majority of time EQ take 2 days max, aq can do with arena mastery setup and war which will have dedicated war mastery.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

I don't think it will be like that, and i beleive that there is really nothing to do majority of time EQ take 2 days max, aq can do with arena mastery setup and war which will have dedicated war mastery.
    But what about war attack?
    Did Kabam said anything if war mastery will be used just for defence or also for offence?
    That's the tricky part I'm confused
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Did Kabam said anything if war mastery will be used just for defence or also for offence?

Tbh im confused, I see 3 load outs that you can set and label; but none of them are for a specific game mode. I think you thought there would be one set for war permanently and I don't think that's the case.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Tbh im confused, I see 3 load outs that you can set and label; but none of them are for a specific game mode. I think you thought there would be one set for war permanently and I don't think that's the case.
    There will be one you can set for war defense specifically on the 10th of April.
    It will have a box to check off for it, apparently.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

There will be one you can set for war defense specifically on the 10th of April.
    It will have a box to check off for it, apparently.
    Did kabam specifically said war DEFENCE or just war.
    If that mastery apply for both attack and defence, it'll be cool