**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Save for onslaught in the basics or not?

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
edited April 3 in General Discussion
Hi all, map 5 AQ, 2bg T5 casual wars, I detest BGs but play them for the t6cc and normally quit playing each season at D1 when it's 5 wins to advance.

I really want onslaught (so won't get him..) as I run suicides and he's clearly great with them. I'm at 58k 7* shards and thinking of saving them; I'll try to get full score in wow I'm guessing.

But I can R2 any 5, 7*s but not sure if I want to take up any that I have at present and wondering if it's worth continuing to save. With dupes, hulk, Joe and a few others become far more viable. Although first glance, duped deathless king groot looks like I may take up, depending on how he performs.

In addition to the 7* below, I also have 11, 5/65 6* ascended; herc, Nimrod aegon, omega red, apoc, kingpin, diablo, fantman, torch, corvus, hulkling

Save for onslaught in the basics or not? 33 votes

Save for onslaught
24%
UsquebathpseudosanePickle_tickleJack2634Superstar_1126QwerasdPT_99IlociaM97 8 votes
Open basics as you get them
75%
Nightwing2380LuciusVorenusFeeney234Doom_and_GloomJustcause102UsagicassidySagacious0wlcaptain_rogersNanosamaMilan1405jcphillips7Aomine_Daiki10Doctor_Strange19Ben_15455Dkcody42Nogood22ThePredator1001FinalfurykUltragamer13579rebel_ 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,719 ★★★★★
    Onslaught will enter the basic only at August
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    Depends on how badly you want onslaught.
    There will be more champs in the basic when he cones to it, so that's something to consider.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★
    edited April 3
    Yeah it'll be a long time before Onslaught enters the basic. Not opening seven star crystals across five months is a big ask to only maybe get him especially when you have a bunch of champs that need awakening.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    I wanted onslaught so badly as well, was so excited to open a titan crystal for a chance at him… only to pull 7* Thing. I just hit the featured 6* Crystal until I pulled him and then took him to R5 and ascended him. He’s as strong as a 7* R2 with the perk of having max sig. He’s been destroying everything both on attack and defense, no regrets. If there’s a champ that you really want don’t be afraid to invest in the 6*, now a days they are easy to get. And are still extremely viable. Otherwise you’ll waste months or years waiting for a champ.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,224 ★★★★

I wanted onslaught so badly as well, was so excited to open a titan crystal for a chance at him… only to pull 7* Thing. I just hit the featured 6* Crystal until I pulled him and then took him to R5 and ascended him. He’s as strong as a 7* R2 with the perk of having max sig. He’s been destroying everything both on attack and defense, no regrets. If there’s a champ that you really want don’t be afraid to invest in the 6*, now a days they are easy to get. And are still extremely viable. Otherwise you’ll waste months or years waiting for a champ.

Yea, what this guy said. Ever since 7*s released, and of ALLLL the ways I've been able to obtain them through hundreds of crystal openings, I still haven't pulled OG Hulk once.

That could easily be your experience waiting for Onslaught in basics as well.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    Thank you all - hoping deathless king groot is worth R2 anyway.

I'll go for the featured 6* for once, good suggestion @ThePredator1001

I've also saved six, 6* nexus and 2 mutant abyss for him, once he's in the basic 6* pool.

And guess I'll open these 7* up, once I complete my incursion run, so I can pop 4.