Do i buy the summoned simbiont?

IlociaM97IlociaM97 Member Posts: 163
Hey guys, I never had the 1 star simbiont and I don't see anywhere if I need it for something, I buyed it already but should I buy the materials to rank him up? Do I need him?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★
    He comes around with an event occasionally
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    Yeah he is just cheap asf right
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    Can we awaken him if we have him already?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★

I have the same doubt. But 1*s can't have sig ability rightM
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian

Correct. Even though at Max levels he can have a 6000 Rating, he's still only a 1*, which do NOT have awakened abilities (so can’t be awakened/Dup’d).

Other Tip: there's a new Solo Event that gives points for using a 1*, and this Symbiote counts in that event (if looking to use 1* for something other than really low, useless, ACT-1 or RttL quests).
    Also of which, if you do run some low ones, looking for 2 or 3 Defense Tank (with a Mutant), you can use Symbiote for all the other “non-Tank” nodes along the way.
  • IlociaM97IlociaM97 Member Posts: 163

Correct. Even though at Max levels he can have a 6000 Rating, he's still only a 1*, which do NOT have awakened abilities (so can’t be awakened/Dup’d).

Other Tip: there's a new Solo Event that gives points for using a 1*, and this Symbiote counts in that event (if looking to use 1* for something other than really low, useless, ACT-1 or RttL quests).
    Also of which, if you do run some low ones, looking for 2 or 3 Defense Tank (with a Mutant), you can use Symbiote for all the other “non-Tank” nodes along the way.
    That's smart thanks a lot and also tho the other guys for answer
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 266 ★★

So do the people who already have him gain nothing when we buy him or do we gain something?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

So do the people who already have him gain nothing when we buy him or do we gain something?
    I'm wondering the same thing. Sounds like it's just a way for other people to get him though, which is cool for them.
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    I wonder if they are going to do a 1* arena