Is this the end for paragon players in WOW event?

Yasir175Yasir175 Member Posts: 17
edited April 4 in General Discussion
I have done all objectives so far and gathered 20 points, soooo close to the next one. Is this the end for Paragon players? Why kabam why? Only one point short!! 😭😭😭

Comments

• MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Huh, I got 17 points in total, where did you get the other 3 from? I missed the Robot objective on account of them giving 1 point out but I haven't missed any other objectives and now I'm 1 point away from the top milestones (18) for Paragon.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

Huh, I got 17 points in total, where did you get the other 3 from? I missed the Robot objective on account of them giving 1 point out but I haven't missed any other objectives and now I'm 1 point away from the top milestones (18) for Paragon.

hav u done both parts

• MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Mackey said:

hav u done both parts

Nah, just 1 path. Usually only awards 1 point right so figured I didn't need to. But I'm going to assume you get another for exploring it then 😂
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited April 4
    Mackey said:

Gamer said:

Mackey said:

hav u done both parts

Nah, just 1 path. Usually only awards 1 point right so figured I didn't need to. But I'm going to assume you get another for exploring it then 😂
    You still seem to be missing something...

As a Paragon, you can get 20 points. You missed robot, so max 19 for you. If the 2nd path is the only thing missing, then you should be sitting at 18 right now, not 19...

So it appears you've skippe another objective, too, not just robot.