5 Zemo’s, max courage, petrify, deep wounds, despair

Doom: Easy solo
Terrax: Stupid fight, just have to pray you get lucky with crits and intercepts
Vision: Actually a decent 2 shot
Modok: Fun and easy fight
Ham: Fun and easy fight

Weapon x: Very fun and easy with despair
Thing: Bit long but easy solo
Korg: Amazing fight, difficult but enjoyable solo (favourite solo for me)
Dragonman: Garbage fight. Just have to pray he throws specials and you get crits. Like 3/4 revives
BPCW: Stupid AI acted very strange so I couldn’t intercept and maintain spacing which was annoying when he went unstoppable and unblockable and cornered me and I died. But the next try he played ball and I used SP2 and was fine from there.

NC: I tried switching him 10-20 times but didn’t work. Luckily u can MLM and it’s straightforward
Spidergwen: Fun and surprisingly easy solo
Domino: Healed to full and actually got the solo. SP1 spam and hope the bleeds stick. Maybe I just got lucky?
Mojo: Annoying fight he just wouldn’t throw his special and eventually SP3ed me
Ibom: Fairly easy as long as you keep an eye on ur cleanse, again maybe I just got lucky

Apoc: Fun and easy fight
Sassy: Got the solo here too. Just built up the debuffs and blocked any healing. Surprisingly easy
KM: Easy fight, screwed up and pushed him to SP3 but that was my fault
Void: Didn’t heal and ended up dying, but if u heal to full it should be easy enough
NF: Easy and fun fight

Thanos: Very easy and fun. Throw a couple of SP2’s and watch him melt

Overall: I may be biased as I have a R5 ascended zemo and enjoy playing him (decent skill) but I found 90% of the fights very enjoyable and honestly the challenge was close to being a success. It’s a HUGE shame that a couple of fights spoil the whole experience (at least for me). If Mike made the challenge to bring 4 zemos and then one champ who could deal with dragonman and mojo (and maybe terrax) this challenge would have been so much better and potentially possible in 2 or 3 revives. Also (not Mike's fault) 5k shards is not enough of a reward. This is much tougher than WoW so I think 15k 7 star shards and 5k titan shards or a 1 to 2 gem would be much more appropriate.

Terrax will cost revives and is pretty much luck based and somewhat AI dependent which is not good fight design. Dragonman is so annoying and completely luck based. You could be the best player in the world and play perfectly and still spend a ton of revives. I wasn’t keeping exact count but I did it in either 3 or 4 revives as I had decent AI cooperation overall. Worst fight by far. BPCW was an AI issue, so although I was pissed off, it’s not to do with the challenge difficulty. Mojo could defo be soloed if he didn’t refuse to throw his special and keep doing full combos into my block and eventually SP3 me. Ik a lot of other ppl have had similar experience with Mojo being stingy and also happened to me on my avengers run.

A lot of ppl said domino took a bunch of revives for them so I’m going to put my solo down to luck and also I just spammed SP1 when she was stunned and baited her sp1 being careful not to dex when unlucky. I also had 3/3 pacify which may have helped? I’m not sure.

Note: @willrun4adonut has a more detailed guide if you need specifics on each fight. This is just to give a quick overview and highlight the toughest fights.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    Can I do it in 40 revives with a r4 unascended sig 20 zemo?
    2/5 deep wounds, max courage petrify despair.

Don't have 2* zemo, have all other zemos
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Yeah, you could also do the avengers one for a 2 star zemo
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

Yes I would recommend doing that. 40 revives should be enough.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★

I don't want to, neither I have the investment.

Honestly avengers challenge is the worst challenge man. It just sucks. We have to rank up a lot of champs I am going to do it last.