**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of woe fight ends after timer

My winter of woe Dani moonstar fight with BWCV took a bit and when I completed it the objectives had reset and I didn’t get my point, I had video proof I completed the fight so I figured support would help me out but they responded saying they wouldn’t help me because the fight was completed after the quest expired. My question is, once I quest “expires” and the rewards are hard cut off, why does it let me stay in the fight, spend units on the fight, spend revives on the fight, why doesn’t it time me out or atleast not let me back in the fight when I go to the unit store and back. Seems just unfair that the quest is “expired” but I am still completely able to play it and spend units on it. Anyways I’m 11/12 now and can’t get the last deathless piece, maybe I’m just salty and being over dramatic but it just really kills my love for this game that I will end the quest 17/18 despite having done every fight with the required champs, but because the fight went over the timer by a single minute or two and I didn’t know…

Comments

• Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 95

My winter of woe Dani moonstar fight with BWCV took a bit and when I completed it the objectives had reset and I didn’t get my point, I had video proof I completed the fight so I figured support would help me out but they responded saying they wouldn’t help me because the fight was completed after the quest expired. My question is, once I quest “expires” and the rewards are hard cut off, why does it let me stay in the fight, spend units on the fight, spend revives on the fight, why doesn’t it time me out or atleast not let me back in the fight when I go to the unit store and back. Seems just unfair that the quest is “expired” but I am still completely able to play it and spend units on it. Anyways I’m 11/12 now and can’t get the last deathless piece, maybe I’m just salty and being over dramatic but it just really kills my love for this game that I will end the quest 17/18 despite having done every fight with the required champs, but because the fight went over the timer by a single minute or two and I didn’t know…

It’s a system that applies to every quest in the game
    To change it would probably mean to code a completely new system just for that quest
    Things like this is why we shouldn’t leave everything until the last minute, if we do events with time to spare we would avoid problems like this one