**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Paragauntlet team

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
You need to bring only x-magica or Magic thief to get the T2 dust. I used a team of: NF (r5a), Hood (r4) and CGR (r5) and they did extremely well.

Mordo - easy NF fight, just don't stay too close to him for too long or you will get rooted. Also can throw off a couple of SP1's so you can hit him when stunned and disable his evade.

Vtd - CGR obliterates him. Just do the normal heavy, power gain, vigilance into SP2 rotation then hit him with a bunch of armour breaks on. Watch out as he might do unblockable but pretty easy.

Purgatory - just NF her. I chose to bait her SP2 and just spam MLLLL (deep wounds very helpful here). If you get SP3ed at near full health due to her power gain don't worry as he will straight up survive it and not even enter real NF phase.

Stryfe - glancing and invisibility make this fight a bit annoying but hood has stagger and fateseal to block his arc overload and gains power with MD so you can spam SP2s while invisible.

Prowler - bit of an annoying fight, but CGR does destroy him. Just watch out as he goes invisible after specials so make sure you still have vigilance and also goes unblockable so pay attention to that. His specials are fairly easy to evade though which is nice. Adam warlock also destroys this fight if you need a different option.

Spider punk - NF go brrrrr

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    Cgr is great for stryfe as well. Start hitting him after the arc overload armor up and the fight is pretty easy
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    I brought a similar team but instead of Hood I brought Gladiator. He can take Stryfe and Prowler easily and with careful play and some AI cooperation he could probably take Mordo and Spider Punk. He's such a beast after the buff.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★
    I just did the purgatory fight. MM is the way to go with NF.
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    I used Hit Monkey for Mordo, Claire Voyant for Purgatory and CGR for everyone else.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    I used Mojo, Fury and CGR.

Mojo for fights one, two, four and five. Fury for purgatory and CGR spider pink (he died before I got to use fury against him).