**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Titan crystal change in 3 days, should I wait?

SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
Hi all, after completion of the WoW Gauntlet, I have another chance at the Titan crystal. I only have Morbius and Spider Ham in that pool and don’t even have Onslaught, Kushala, White Tiger, Werewolf by Night and Vox as 6*. Do you think I should open before the change? Not even sure if any of them needs dupe either.

Thanks for your insight.

Comments

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    I didn't wait and pulled Bullseye. Pretty happy about it.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 153
    Wait
  • Options
    Ok, I waited and got the Destroyer. Is that a good pull? Does he need to be duped and is he good at attack and/or defence? Only heard people talking up the Serpent.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,442 ★★★★★
    Destroyer is a great champ, and he is a new one too. He is great against champs like hulkling, and is potent defender when duped
  • Options
    Thanks Cap, I will hopefully dupe him when he eventually move to basic.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,353 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Ok, I waited and got the Destroyer. Is that a good pull? Does he need to be duped and is he good at attack and/or defence? Only heard people talking up the Serpent.
    Thanks in advance.

Congrats, he was my second most wanted! Fantastic champ, I think there’s a couple showcases of him by Vega. You do want him duped for defense and he gets a nice offensive boost, but it isn’t needed