Winter of Woe points

KonkeyKonkey Member Posts: 4
I have 17 points out of 18 in the Winter of Woe solo event, is there any way I can guilt trip kabam into giving all the people that only got 1 point instead of 2 from their compensation from the initial abs man to get an extra point?

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    No.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Konkey said:

I have 17 points out of 18 in the Winter of Woe solo event, is there any way I can guilt trip kabam into giving all the people that only got 1 point instead of 2 from their compensation from the initial abs man to get an extra point?

Some people got 2 points from compensation??
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★

some people got more than one because kabam changed the solo objective from being 2 different ones entirely for paragons and valiants to just the valiant one while making sure paragons couldn’t get all the points like an hour after the first fight dropped. the paragon players that beat the fight and objective before they changed it got the robot point and the points they had for the first event but lost when they changed to the valiant one
  • KonkeyKonkey Member Posts: 4

some people got more than one because kabam changed the solo objective from being 2 different ones entirely for paragons and valiants to just the valiant one while making sure paragons couldn’t get all the points like an hour after the first fight dropped. the paragon players that beat the fight and objective before they changed it got the robot point and the points they had for the first event but lost when they changed to the valiant one
    I see, this is such a shame. I feel like kabam should still give everyone an extra point just cause
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,283 ★★★★★
    Im a Paragon with 19 points.. u missed a lot if you are at 17. Not deserve anything tbh
  • killkilldiediekillkilldiedie Member Posts: 2
    I'm very confused... I'm a paragon player. The only content I didn't do was defeat absorbing man with robot (which we all got an extra point for) and use deathless guillotine on the last go around (I don't have her). I only ended up with 17 points... how is this possible? I read the deathless guillotine was a bonus and wouldn't impair you getting max points for paragon. What am I missing?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★

I'm very confused... I'm a paragon player. The only content I didn't do was defeat absorbing man with robot (which we all got an extra point for) and use deathless guillotine on the last go around (I don't have her). I only ended up with 17 points... how is this possible? I read the deathless guillotine was a bonus and wouldn't impair you getting max points for paragon. What am I missing?

Did you earn all 6 from the gauntlet? Complete both sides?

Missing robot/deathless and doing everything else should put you at 18.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

You didn't do everything if you're only at 17.
    That's not how math works.

If you did everything but the robot and gully objective, you would be at 18.