**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

act 8 exploration

people who dont have enough units or energy refills and wants to explore act 8.4 asap i would suggest you guys do the 90 unit path initially in every quest and use those units to explore act 8.4 shoul give us 540 units in total so use them to buy energy refills

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★
    That's a good idea for those without the units.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 989 ★★★
    Jax will be so proud of your strategy!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    That's what I'll always do during story quest exploration. It also helps with revives (I never farm revive before necropolis so I use units for them)
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 639 ★★★
    What would it take? 20 or so refills?
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 723 ★★★★

Not even that. The official post says it takes 1242 energy to explore. With 70 per refill, that's 18 refills not counting the energy you get over time
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★

there are 18 paths total and they almost never take more than 70 energy each, so at most 18 refills if you start with 0 energy and are max level
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 156
    18 refills means to have 1260 energy and for act 8.4 it takes 1242 to explore so its totally enough to explore 8.4