**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Boss 8.4.6

Hello all,

I’m stuck in 1% (phase 3) and I don’t get how kill it. I’ve seen vidéos on yt but i still don’t get it (I know, i’m kind of dumb).
Can you explain to me?

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    You need to punish his heavy or special
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Bulmkt said:

i'm cool with all the phases but this 16 sec indestructible and one hit death is BS

Blok hit is fine
    I didn't realize that.. I danced around for 16 seconds, baited a sp1, luckily never got hit and got him down. I wonder how many other people didn't realize blocked hits aren't instant death...
    Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Posts: 116
    Thanks a lot. It’s done
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    Silk is who I brought specifically for this phase since she can stall by auto evading a special
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Bulmkt said:

i'm cool with all the phases but this 16 sec indestructible and one hit death is BS

Blok hit is fine
    I didn't realize that.. I danced around for 16 seconds, baited a sp1, luckily never got hit and got him down. I wonder how many other people didn't realize blocked hits aren't instant death...
    Thanks for the tip!
    Not me. Thanks for when I do the other two fights today