Options

Who’s your favourite act 8 boss

MasterAMasterA Posts: 504 ★★★
Who did you like fighting the most.

Who’s your favourite act 8 boss 117 votes

Scytalis
22%
PantherusNZBendybenshbRichTheManKerneasNarcolepz2jomgonz1959ButtehrsAyden_noah1dump_monkeyWinterFieldsTrek26SchnoodleFr4s3rSammyDembgibsonMostAverageGorr_FanPotatoslice500Viper198787QueenMcoc 26 votes
Bahamut
17%
MasterSmokeRasiloverGaudyGMoneyIvarTheBonelessReignkingTWGiantwalrus56AlmccarthyYodabolt21BuggyDClownUltragamerThe_0wenpusZAHIDMALIK1588Oliver345781Ansh_AChuck_FinleyDerpyEagleTNK_131Denic_2580Nemesis_17FlyingThursdays 21 votes
Cerastes
36%
TendersquadCazMysteriosxlbstverliebtspiderbites0196JChanceH9UsagicassidyFenicoGOLBgash228MaratoxItsClobberinTimeValkyrion99Deadpoolmercs88BerjibsDfour24Doctor_Strange19Zephyre33Ben_15455Crasyduck 43 votes
Glykhan
23%
ChadhoganNescioCropDusterAshfar23SunRiceDeaconBamajdSkillful_starAnnihilator13_jcphillips7Vito ScalettaJaymix79louis_771MeowsalotDawsManDeepworldwillrun4adonutXanderfish_21JuanmiPungapoo 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,826 ★★★★★
    Scytalis
    I'll vote when I fight glykhan in a few hours
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★
    Manbatn said:

Glykhan is by far my least favorite. Boring fight each phase is basically the same as the others.

I noticed that about him too. Cool fight, but these phases don't change much that I noticed.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    Glykhan
    Glykhan because he didn't release with any notable bugs. It would have been Scytalis but I did all six fights against her before I read the forums that her vfx traps were bugged.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,703 ★★★★★
    Scytalis

Glykhan because he didn't release with any notable bugs. It would have been Scytalis but I did all six fights against her before I read the forums that her vfx traps were bugged.

I went scytalis due to u always had to be on ur feet it was probs for me my fav as it was making sure u memorise the traps for damage which made it tough and yeah the bug was bad but after it was fixed it was a great skilled fight its one i hate the most fighting but i also just love it
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Scytalis
    I fought her even with VFX-bugged traps. Still had the most fun
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 984 ★★★★
    edited April 11
    Bahamut
    I don’t even know why I just found his fight to be enjoyable. I like the mechanics of managing spacing and the fight gives a lot of willpower healing so with someone tanky it’s a very safe fight.

Glykhan is the runner up for me because much like WoW Dani, that fight made me learn and get better at something.

Also his challenge made me feel like I actually worked for my rewards, whereas in 8.3 cerastes felt like a formality to get past for the rewards more so than a final boss.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,194 ★★★★★
    edited April 11
    Cerastes
    I agree that Glykhan is the worst. Not fun at all (and laggy)

I'll go with my main man over here who is looking fresh af
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,980 ★★★★★
    Glykhan
    He’s a purely skill based fight and he’s not too easy or hard. Sp1 and 2 timing is important to get down esp while rooted and I thought it was super fun when I finally learned how to fight him

I thought Cerastes was good, but a pushover lol. BW was a easy Herc nuke fight, and Bahamet was probably the second hardest
  • Options
    Glykhan
    Manbatn said:

Glykhan is by far my least favorite. Boring fight each phase is basically the same as the others.

That’s literally been the case for every boss. Bahamet gains one little fire projectile randomly, cerastes is basically the same but you can’t trigger one armor shatter thing too much, etc (and the same for the act 7 kang)
  • Options
    edited April 11
    Cerastes
    Emilia90 said:

Manbatn said:

That’s literally been the case for every boss. Bahamet gains one little fire projectile randomly, cerastes is basically the same but you can’t trigger one armor shatter thing too much, etc (and the same for the act 7 kang)
    There's something about the 4th one in a row though that just makes you feel eh but maybe I'm just biased due to the fight being ruined for me due to lag
  • Options
    Glykhan
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Manbatn said:

There's something about the 4th one in a row though that just makes you feel eh but maybe I'm just biased due to the fight being ruined for me due to lag
    Yeah I agree, the remaining phases could have been more different, but I just thought that it has always been the case so it wasn’t fair to say that the others switched up too much either. Completely valid to be tired of it by now

Sad that you lagged out during it. I think I was lagging a bit while in the quest for some reason, but resetting my game brought it back to normal. I actually think this was the smoothest and least bugged content they’ve put out in a while lol.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 376 ★★★
    Glykhan
    Glykhan has been super fun. I did spend a few revives, but I love fighting him in general. What a cool character and actually had some fun mechanics.
  • Options
    Cerastes
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Manbatn said:

Yeah I agree, the remaining phases could have been more different, but I just thought that it has always been the case so it wasn’t fair to say that the others switched up too much either. Completely valid to be tired of it by now

Sad that you lagged out during it. I think I was lagging a bit while in the quest for some reason, but resetting my game brought it back to normal. I actually think this was the smoothest and least bugged content they’ve put out in a while lol.
    I'm not sure if lag is the right word but it felt like frames were skipping during some of his more flashy animations like his heavy and sp2. Which wasn't a problem until phase 3 where he roots you and that skipping will actually kill you
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Scytalis
    1. Scytalis
    2. Cerastes
    3. Glykhan
    4. Bahamet
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Cerastes
    Cerastes but the hardest is Bahamet or Glykhan
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 460 ★★★
    Bahamut
    Just so unique! Bahamet was peak of mcoc bosses
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Glykhan
    Only because he was the easiest of the act 8 bosses
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    Bahamut
    Best to worst for me:
    1. Bahamet
    2. Scytalis
    3. Cerastes
    4. Glykhan
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
    Glykhan
    Glykhan was the toughest imo but I saved that quest for last and did it thrice in a row. First time was a bloodbath but second and third felt satisfying when I got in the groove. ESP when I had such a hard time earlier.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Bahamut
    Best boss
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,512 ★★★★★
    Cerastes
    Glykhan was just boring and annoying for some reason. I don't know if it was me not playing properly or what but it felt like a chore unlike previous Act 8 and 7 bosses.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 671 ★★★
    Bahamut
    Haven't fought Glykan yet so this might change. From what I've seen & read, looking doubtful...
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 412 ★★★
    Bahamut
    He was so fun especially with purify champs