**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries keep disabling

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
If I close the game and reopen it or if i rank up a champ my masteries turn off.

I have to switch to another load out and back again.

Can we get some sort of update on this?

So fun to go into 8.4 and get rinsed because I have zero masteries functioning before i realize it.

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 549 ★★★
    It has now become a habit for me to just go switch loadouts when i first login. If i don't see that 60 on my profile up top, i go in there and switch them to ensure they are enabled. It is tedious, but nothing else to be done until it is fixed
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 ★★
    An update would be nice
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 201 ★★
    yes please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Can we please get an update. It is actually brutal it happens all the time randomly. I was not having issues at all at the start and a soon as i have toggled my masteries once now they are just constantly falling off. I would prefer to not have the mastery pages at all then this, I know it will be good once fixed but we are just left to suffer with no fixes and now the weekend is coming and we are getting screwed over!!
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 172 ★★
    Yeah I’ve noticed that my champions PI is suddenly 4000 rating lower than where it should be. Been pretty annoying to have to check my masteries before every fight at this point.
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 270 ★★
    Grub88 said:

yes please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Can we please get an update. It is actually brutal it happens all the time randomly. I was not having issues at all at the start and a soon as i have toggled my masteries once now they are just constantly falling off. I would prefer to not have the mastery pages at all then this, I know it will be good once fixed but we are just left to suffer with no fixes and now the weekend is coming and we are getting screwed over!!

dont be silly, an update? you expect to much
  • Options
    Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 35
    Sbkrueb said:

If I close the game and reopen it or if i rank up a champ my masteries turn off.

I have to switch to another load out and back again.

Can we get some sort of update on this?

So fun to go into 8.4 and get rinsed because I have zero masteries functioning before i realize it.

Same issue here.. every time I close the game and restart this happens and sometimes randomly.. have to set active other load out and then switch back to make things work again.. very annoying