7* Nightcrawler Already Avalible?

JimajohnJimajohn Member Posts: 103
Played some battlegrounds and this guy already has 7* Nightcrawler and awakened.
Is this possible - how much would this of cost??

Comments

• QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    He would've had to spend at least $10/day in the valiant deals. This would give him 4 runestones per day.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★
    It’s possible, he’s been in the store for a while. I think 70 runestones have been able to be earned in content so far. He’s need 240 total with the awakening, so 170 purchased. Valiant daily deal gives 2 for $5. 85 daily deals x5 = $425.

Daily deal has a limit of one though, and I’m not sure that it’s been available for 85 days. So possibly would need to purchase the valiant and paragon daily deals each day to get 3 runestones for $10. 57 daily deals x 10 = $570.

So somewhere between $425 and $570, assuming he’s done all content so far and depending on how long the daily deals have contained runestones.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Pay=win

Not exactly win, but you get the point
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    You can buy the valiant daily offer from in game and the marketplace store. But I'd suspect they'd also have to buy some of the paragon dailies to get enough for 240 runestones.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,896 ★★★★★
    edited April 14
    QuikPik said:

You can buy the valiant daily offer from in game and the marketplace store. But I'd suspect they'd also have to buy some of the paragon dailies to get enough for 240 runestones.

Ooh good point, I forgot about it being available in the marketplace. That would bring down the time and upper end of cost a bit.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I fought a 7* NC last season, I was surprised somebody already had him, lol

If you have the spare cash, may as well just buy him I guess! Haha
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Jimajohn said:

Played some battlegrounds and this guy already has 7* Nightcrawler and awakened.
    Is this possible - how much would this of cost??

Yes he's in the Featured Store
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    I matched someone with a 7* nc a month ago, just depends how many daily deals they bought lol