**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon eq when

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 710 ★★★
We got tb eq after paragon and now majorty has acces to valiant when will we get peq

Comments

• Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    we didn’t get tb we until a few months before valiant was a thing, so i wouldn’t expect a paragon difficulty for at least another year. especially since we have the paragon gauntlet
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★

we didn’t get tb we until a few months before valiant was a thing, so i wouldn’t expect a paragon difficulty for at least another year. especially since we have the paragon gauntlet

We had TBEQ for almost a full year before Valiant.

But like you said we have the Paragauntlet, so I doubt we’ll see a Paragon level EQ anytime soon (and I doubt it would be much of a difficulty bump if that’s what you’re looking for)

Jinx
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

that’s right, idk why i thought they added tb eq when they added paragon gauntlet
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    I don't think TB EQ is nearly as stale as Cav EQ was just before we got TB EQ. I was thoroughly bored with Cav EQ by that point, whereas I think TB EQ is fairly fun.

My guess is that we'll see changes to the Paragauntlet rewards before we see anything with the actual EQ change. In the future, I also think it's possible that we see more Valiant objectives for the existing gauntlet. I think that could be a good way to increase the rewards when it becomes necessary without having to introduce a whole new difficulty. Obviously a new difficulty will come eventually, but it's probably quite a way away. I reckon we might even see a new Valiant gauntlet before we see a new EQ difficulty, but I think such a gauntlet is still probably far away as well.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    The paragon gauntlet is just fine, they should try something new for valiant
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 101
    Not as many people as you think are valiants