Story Quest Boss Replay Quest

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
Hello Kabam,
I personally found Glykhan as a very fun boss and probably my favorite story Quest Boss so far. I was thinking about going back into 8.4 to play him again for fun but wasn't looking forward to going through the entire Quest to fight him (it costs a lot of energy).

I was thinking of maybe a separate section (kinda like the Back Issues section) where it has all the story Quest bosses with their unique nodes (trap nodes) activated. For example for a Glykhan Quest, the Quest will have 3 separate Glykhans each representing the 3 situations we faced Glykahn in 8.4.

And to make sure it can't be abused the quests with the specific boss will only be opened once the Quest that Boss resides in is 100% explored.

No rewards for doing the fights.

Or, it can be some sort of Endgame level content where we face off all the significant bosses of Story Quest. With the bosses obviously tuned to that level of Content.

Idk, I think my first idea is cool, it's just it's pretty much a useless addition that adds nothing to the game BUT I still think it'd be pretty cool.

Comments

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I wish they would implement something like this. People have been asking for years.