**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Strongest team leaderboard question

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 848 ★★★
Hey guys, how does the strongest team leaderboard counted? Prestige or power index? Does ascended counted too?

Comments

• Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 185
    Pretty sure it’s power index.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,330 Guardian
    xLunatiXx said:

Interesting. (And Yes, I would bet that includes Ascended now)

I assume that is an old response, but seems contradictory, doesn’t it ?

Prestige (being without Mastery) vs PI (Power Index, or in general termed “champ Rating”) which is *with* Mastery.

But the clip you showed says PI *WITHOUT* Mastery ??
    Contradictory ??

——
    Anyways, nice insightful reference (don't know who originally provided it, and thus whether it is totally accurate or not ?), saying that is best TEAM that you have ACTUALLY USED.
    Not necessarily your TOP 5 champs.
    So if you have some slightly lower champs, but they contribute some nice SYNERGY to the team (increasing Team Rating), that could be better than just top-5.

Also, so if you’ve gotten a newer champ and took them to top of your roster, they may not have been on an actual Quest Team yet (with some synergies) to bump up your “Strongest Team” rating.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,760 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming it doesn’t update immediately. My strongest team isn’t my top 5 champs, and my total is surprisingly low. Have been running auto fight with the top 5 and my total is the same.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    The number definitely looks like WITHOUT Masteries.
    So PI in this case = Prestige Index ? (even though PI normally refers to Power Index ?)
    Plus Synergy.

And since that definition was first made, we got 2 newer variables…
    Assume it includes Ascension.
    And not sure, but probably (?), also with attached Relics.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 848 ★★★

The number definitely looks like WITHOUT Masteries.
    So PI in this case = Prestige Index ? (even though PI normally refers to Power Index ?)
    Plus Synergy.

And since that definition was first made, we got 2 newer variables…
    Assume it includes Ascension.
    And not sure, but probably (?), also with attached Relics.

Exactly, so without masteries means it prestige, not power index
  • Options

xLunatiXx said:

Interesting. (And Yes, I would bet that includes Ascended now)

I assume that is an old response, but seems contradictory, doesn’t it ?

Prestige (being without Mastery) vs PI (Power Index, or in general termed “champ Rating”) which is *with* Mastery.

But the clip you showed says PI *WITHOUT* Mastery ??
    Contradictory ??

——
    Anyways, nice insightful reference (don't know who originally provided it, and thus whether it is totally accurate or not ?), saying that is best TEAM that you have ACTUALLY USED.
    Not necessarily your TOP 5 champs.
    So if you have some slightly lower champs, but they contribute some nice SYNERGY to the team (increasing Team Rating), that could be better than just top-5.

Also, so if you’ve gotten a newer champ and took them to top of your roster, they may not have been on an actual Quest Team yet (with some synergies) to bump up your “Strongest Team” rating.
    This was taken from Kabam support website, saw it while I was searching for something else yesterday.
    Like you said the wording is probably wrong cause outdated.
    But I believe the important part is WITH synergy. Meaning it can be different from your top 5 if some synergy significantly boost your PI.

I believe in the same article they mentioned closing your app to make sure it refreshes the leaderboard @DrZola . I'll try to find it back
  • Options
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052204932-Leaderboards
    For reference. That's the only info provided. Hoping it's accurate
  • Options
    Here is the expanded clip from that Support article (albiet it is 3 years old), which includes Total Base Hero Rating description.
    Which now in game in the Leaderboard is called Total Summoner Rating.

That also was described as without mastery, but more directly is said to be “BASE Power Index”.
    They weren’t using the term Prestige in this area, but that is what they are talking about by including the term “BASE”.

The following sentence for Strongest Team is just a continuation of that, so just failed to include “BASE” as it already made that clarification in the Leaderboard category described just prior.

Also, FYI, Total Summoner Rating (formerly called Total Base Hero Rating) on the leaderboard was probably renamed due to including of your Total Relic Rating as part of that now.
    (while I didn’t add up all my Relics, it seemed like the difference between Profile and Leaderboard was about that of all my Relics).

Note in your Summoner Profile, “Base Hero Rating” is still without Relics, and only detailed your top-5 Relic Prestige afterward (not anywhere saying what your TOTAL Relics are), but that category on Leaderboard does indeed include all your Relics. (And, yes, without mastery)

(I leveled up 1 champ 1 level, to see what my Profile and Leaderboard # would change, and both of those changed by only 98, compared to that champs individual rating in my roster (with mastery) changed by 160.
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210
    Synergies also count toward strongest team. That explains why using your top 5 may not give you your best result.
  • Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    Do relics and ascension affect the strongest team rating