**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Common kabam...

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,388 ★★★★★
Before I started 8.4 I pulled gorr from a 7 star crystal
Halfway through completion I opened another one and pulled gorr again

And I finished completion and got this....

In the span of 2 days....

Comments

• Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    Well, he’s better when duped…
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Hey Guardian guy
    How many charges can you pile up safely
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Hey Guardian guy

I once got 28 without even talking block damage

If I account for block damage
    Then I can get max stacks after his ramp
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Hey Guardian guy

I once got 28 without even talking block damage

If I account for block damage
    Then I can get max stacks after his ramp

How??
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    The dupe will stop once his R3
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 184
    R3 him he is good on defence unless good mystic counter + he is great for Bullseye . If he bleeds he regens
  • Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 122
    Man I opened 4, 6 star featured crystals and 3 of them were Anti-Venom, 4th was Green Goblin...
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Sometimes it happens ....it based on luck
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★
    I would kill for a Gorr... I got triple Falcon, Wiccan, Sauron, Mangog, Emma frost. Double Spidey og & Gambit aswell recently. And I'm a f2p, so I clear contents to get those champions lol.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    At least he isn't in the Titan crystal 😉
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★
    Jeancrb said:

I would kill for a Gorr... I got triple Falcon, Wiccan, Sauron, Mangog, Emma frost. Double Spidey og & Gambit aswell recently. And I'm a f2p, so I clear contents to get those champions lol.

Dude, what is wrong with that lineup? Falcon is insanely good at countering nodes with his AAR and can guarantee crits with his locked on ability. Wiccan is one of the best mystics with his neutralize and plasma. Sauron and Mangog are still tricky defenders and at r2 or r3 can trouble most opponents without a perfect counter. Emma frost is underrrated in the game, her damage is average but solid utility.

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Do you have guardian as 7 star?
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,212 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Be afraid
    Guardian

Oof
    What do you mean "oof"??

This is a r2 unsynergized
  • Options

Do you have guardian as 7 star?

Sadly no
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 194 ★★
    Could’ve been worse sigs on Gorr aren’t the worse thing.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★
    Ansh_A said:

Jeancrb said:

Dude, what is wrong with that lineup? Falcon is insanely good at countering nodes with his AAR and can guarantee crits with his locked on ability. Wiccan is one of the best mystics with his neutralize and plasma. Sauron and Mangog are still tricky defenders and at r2 or r3 can trouble most opponents without a perfect counter. Emma frost is underrated in the game, her damage is average but solid utility.

Falcon doesn't win any fights in BG because it's too long + very tough to use in AW above tiers 4, even as a r2. Wiccan is nice, but very specific and very low health and resistance, so it's the same problem. There is too many good science now for Mangog, and everyone learned to fight Sauron since necropolis. Emma Frost is literally the only potential character I could rank-up, but as I said I'm a F2P so t6cc are still quite rare. I won't waste any ressource on her unless It starts to pour more frequently.

They are nice characters but we need to stop saying they deserve as much than all the other tops 7* just because they can do some niche thing. Many characters do what they do in better. So I will still think to pick them 3 times is a disappointment.
  • Options

It's confirmed someone at Kabam REALLY wants me to be on that gorr pack

I am almost tempted to rank 2 him now
    Almost....
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,233 ★★★★★

It's confirmed someone at Kabam REALLY wants me to be on that gorr pack

I am almost tempted to rank 2 him now
    Almost....

R2
    R2
    R2
    R2 c'mon
    R2 R2
    We want R2 gorrrrr
    Don't wait
    R2
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,958 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Be afraid
    Guardian

Oof
    What do you mean "oof"??

This is a r2 unsynergized
    It took a r2 over a minute, with class advantage? That's not the flex you think it is, my dude.
    Mangog is fun, and a decent defender, but he's not that great.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Jeancrb said:

Dude, what is wrong with that lineup? Falcon is insanely good at countering nodes with his AAR and can guarantee crits with his locked on ability. Wiccan is one of the best mystics with his neutralize and plasma. Sauron and Mangog are still tricky defenders and at r2 or r3 can trouble most opponents without a perfect counter. Emma frost is underrrated in the game, her damage is average but solid utility.

Perfect 7* champs for uru6