**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How is this possible.

This is what happened in my match in the gladiators circuit.

Can someone explain to me how this is possible. He took down a r5 ascended sig 200 fantman with a r4 doom in 43 seconds with full health while having recoils and 39 seconds for a r3 photon also with full health?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,295 ★★★★★

This is what happened in my match in the gladiators circuit.

Can someone explain to me how this is possible. He took down a r5 ascended sig 200 fantman with a r4 doom in 43 seconds with full health while having recoils and 39 seconds for a r3 photon also with full health?

Guilly one is doable as shes duped could been extremely rng lucky doom one im pretty sure isnt
  • Options
    CrazyPotatoCrazyPotato Posts: 20
    But its fistacuffs so she can’t even put debuffs for 20 seconds. You’re telling me she can down a r3 photon in 19 seconds with her degens?
  • Options
    edited April 17

But its fistacuffs so she can’t even put debuffs for 20 seconds. You’re telling me she can down a r3 photon in 19 seconds with her degens?

Yes its possible she could as her degens are potent as hell people have taken maestros with deathless guilly in 20 seconds

Edit: as u said fisticuffs the doom one can be doable since the sp3
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    Yeah that doom one is very suspicious, 43 seconds for ascended Fantman is not likely AT ALL
  • Options
    Exactly its not even a r5 ascended doom
  • Options

Yeah that doom one is very suspicious, 43 seconds for ascended Fantman is not likely AT ALL

Can be doable as he said the guy was running suicides so hard to say when the meta removes all debuffs but as ant future cant gain his buffs no glancing
  • Options
    Antman gains his passive armor up everytime fistacuffs prevents his armour up buff. Makes him even more difficult
  • Options
    I checked the video i recorded and the guy wasn’t even running suicides. So this level of damage in such a short time makes absolutely no sense
  • Options

I checked the video i recorded and the guy wasn’t even running suicides. So this level of damage in such a short time makes absolutely no sense

So yeah if it isnt suicides then yeah its sus but u cant say anything on here all u can do is just report in game and see what happens either he gets banned or not but we cant talk about this stuff on if true or not if u think something else is best to see what kabam find after reporting
  • Options
    Is it possible to tag someone from kabam to see this?
  • Options

Is it possible to tag someone from kabam to see this?

Its best to report in game as really we aint suppose to talk about this stuff on here