**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is act 6 too easy now?

KontestmanKontestman Posts: 273 ★★
edited April 17 in General Discussion
I feel like the majority of forum complains have been on act 6 and mainly hardstuck cav players crying because they got a stuck on a boss and instead of keep trying or look up stuff on the boss they come on the forums to whine. I enjoy act 6 im currently on my way to finishing chapter 3. Some quest and nodes have been the most fun I’ve had on this game. I honestly have been trying to use my 5* more then 6* for a more authentic experience. I think it is Kabam’s magnum opus of story content. Because it provided a good challenge while still being semi easy. I think are some parts that could definitely should be a bit harder and definitely parts that could be a bit easier. So the answer to my question is no. It is a almost perfectly balanced piece of content and I just came here to gush about it. Now that’s not to say the new acts are bad but so far act 6 is my favorite. But I still have a while to go.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,448 ★★★★★
    Try act 6 with 5* r4s / 6* r1s like the Ogs did. Then tell me how was it.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
    I don’t think so. You still need the right counter to some fights
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    I would like you to attempt act 6 like when it was first dropped. Ofcourse you cannot replicate the pre nerf fights but try doing it with only a limited pool of 5 stars and 6* rank 2s.
    I remember when I went into act 6 and didn't even have the essential synergy champs to make some matchups work, I used to take my Blade Trinity or ghost with wasp but all the 4* stars went away and I did even have a Heimdall for the sinister fight
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

I would like you to attempt act 6 like when it was first dropped. Ofcourse you cannot replicate the pre nerf fights but try doing it with only a limited pool of 5 stars and 6* rank 2s.
    I remember when I went into act 6 and didn't even have the essential synergy champs to make some matchups work, I used to take my Blade Trinity or ghost with wasp but all the 4* stars went away and I did even have a Heimdall for the sinister fight

I think when I actually do go explore it, I may actually do this just for fun, nostalgia factor, and I probably did completion of 6.4 way later than alot of people, and I know champion boss had been nerfed by the time I attempted him back in those days.

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★

I think when I actually do go explore it, I may actually do this just for fun, nostalgia factor, and I probably did completion of 6.4 way later than alot of people, and I know champion boss had been nerfed by the time I attempted him back in those days.

Actually it should be a lot easier nowadays with the 7 stars, strikers, new champs, etc.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    It’s definitely too easy now.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 119
    It depends on your roster and whether you have ranked up the right champs for certain fights. Til now, I remember the super challenging fights in 6.3.1 against Black Bolt and Medusa due to nodes Lifecycle and Do You Bleed. Back then only had 5 stars. Looking back it has improved my skills and confidence but I still remembered being stuck in those fights.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Actually it should be a lot easier nowadays with the 7 stars, strikers, new champs, etc.
    For sure it would be. That's why I'm thinking about using 5* and maybe nothing more than 6* r2 and such, also without using super op new champs because going back to explore it nowadays eith what we have would be way too simple and boring.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    The answer is
    No
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    No I don't think it's too easy but definitely easier after the changes