Options

Will we ever get an update to daily quests?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
I feel like the daily quests like Proving grounds and Catalyst vaults are so behind. Still isn't even T5BC or T5CC and we are on T6. It hasn't been update in years!! And will we ever get to autoplay The Apothecary? I feel like the content now like never before is designed to just drain your pots every where you play now.

Comments

• Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 215 ★★
    IDC about auto playing the apothecary. Id love to get at least a 40% from it. I don't even bother for the 20%
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,010 ★★★★
    Yes they desperately need to be updated. Also I would like a daily quest for sig stones and awakening gems if that’s possible
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

I’m not sure why they just leave stuff alone that needs updating

Sunday arenas have been bad for years and they don’t seem to care, agree with the daily quests too, and I also think the objective crystals should be updated (like seriously they’re still at a cav level)

Yeah really.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,118 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I’m not sure why they just leave stuff alone that needs updating

Sunday arenas have been bad for years and they don’t seem to care, agree with the daily quests too, and I also think the objective crystals should be updated (like seriously they’re still at a cav level)

I think they should just give gold/iso in objective crystal, as it is useful for all progression tiers.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Apothecary should be a guaranteed 20% on L1 40% on L2 with the 1% anytime after. Iso needs a new difficulty awarding t6 iso, catalysts need an entire overhaul. I don't even touch dailies haven't done since I was cavalier, maybe UC.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Agreed but there are so many areas for improvement because this game has been out for a while.
    Maybe a daily quest gauntlet after we fully explored the apothecary for one more revive?
    Am I right in that the 22hr solo event has the same rewards for Valiant and Paragon summoners? I thought they are supposed to be better for each progression?
    My dream is for a better solo crystal and objective crystal. Cav objective for Valiant is three progression behind.

• Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 174 ★★
    I would love for Kabam to include BG into Hero use 22h event. Also daily quests need some TLC
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 487 ★★★
    I asked this question months ago and Kabam said there was no plans on updating daily quests or crystals
  • Options
    Sad..it need to scale with progression. I use it now just to burn expiring energy
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    I understand why apothecary doesn't have an autocomplete. It let's you sit in a quest when you run out of revives and get a revive a day for the energy you aren't using anyway. Anyone could brute force content with that given enough time.
  • Options
    Yeah it's just so easy. Just auto fight but it's too easy that it's just a waste of time. Just have auto like the others. Use e energy get a revive a day. It's still not much. They just want you to waste your time. It's not like your ever going to use a pot in the Quest so they have no chance of gaining anything.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 726 ★★★
    I thought you were talking about solo quests. I'm like... do you not like having 677 tier 4 class cat crystals?
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    been playing the game for couple years and i will never comprehend how the system Kabam uses to update rewards really works or maybe it just doesn’t…