last legends run!!

WayntosWayntos Member Posts: 601 ★★
I'm going to attempt my legends run just want make sure of the requirements. 100% proven and conqueror correct, total time from once I start correct? Can I do 100% proven take a break, then time starts back when I go into conqueror or does have to be all at once? and you math wizards how many refills is that? I have 24 in stash!!

Thanks,

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Wayntos said:

I'm going to attempt my legends run just want make sure of the requirements. 100% proven and conqueror correct, total time from once I start correct? Can I do 100% proven take a break, then time starts back when I go into conqueror or does have to be all at once? and you math wizards how many refills is that? I have 24 in stash!!

Thanks,

I don't think you have a break, timer starts when you start the first fight and finishes after the last fight from what I remember
  • MystGMystG Member Posts: 40
    I don't think you have a chance at it anymore. The last date was something around the 17-18th of this month ig, I'm not 100% sure though.
  • WayntosWayntos Member Posts: 601 ★★
    my luck day late and one revive short!

Thanks folks saves me from wasting 2hrs
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    MystG said:

I don't think you have a chance at it anymore. The last date was something around the 17-18th of this month ig, I'm not 100% sure though.

Yes it’s always first 2 weeks of the new content month, so would’ve needed to finish by Wednesday.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Ya it started on 4/3 - 4/17.