McoC 1 champ per week - Ep.13 Hercules 🌐 💪

peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★
Birth name: Alcaeus; was renamed Herakles and then later personally changed his name again to Hercules in order to further distance himself from Hera due to all the tragedies she'd helped bring upon him.

McoC Imortal God! A real game changer for lucky summoners that owns him!
Counter to every champ in the game.

My 5 stars R5/5 ,Ascended, Sig 200 defeated SQ Kindred lvl 5 and many other 7 stars on many situations. *Imortality lasts more than 10 seconds at Sig 200!* Then, try M,H as much as you can, Sp1 too, and if reach Sp2 is a certain win!

Now Im upgrading my 6 stars 🤣

If you're a lucky Hercules owner, share your tips here 👍.

This series is a collab research that you can share into this topic, so, it's not my topic, but it's a community insight

Let's talk about this champ secrets, synergies, best relics.

Aunt mai info
https://www.auntm.ai/champions/hercules/

Next week champ

Black Cat 🔴
Meoooowww 🐈‍⬛

Suggestions to improve are welcome
😊👍

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Idk why people are "disagreeing" your posts, very fun posts with right to point wordings

And this Hercules post is TRUE, WORD TO WORD, I LOVE IT.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    edited April 21
    Your post is good one except I have to disagree that Hercules can counter every champ in game. Sorry bro, but so many champs are there who can destroy him and he's not a great choice for many mystic matchups. But yes he can counter many champs.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★
    edited April 22
    Found this awesome Herc rotation 😎
    https://youtu.be/Fe3veWfmEVs?si=DRMXS2GKQnxHEvMP
    👆YT video. Click to watch 😊👍

@Joey_Joe_joe_27 welcome to the forums! As a newbie here, you must not known this series. And you must not have read ,this is the 13th episode of Mcoc 1 champ per week.

Here the last poll votes

This series is a collab with everyone that want to share his rotations, secrets and other things. And about YT videos, yes, they exist to help, and in this post I shared one. But if you see other topics you will find people asking how to do.
    If this topic have no interest to you, ok, but i will continue to do 😊👍

About Hercules ,if I couldn't win over any champ, I would be the 1st to say he isn't a counter to every champ.
    But, he is!
    When in Imortality , his strenght is awesome and the damage is incredible.

Say one champ he can't counter, please...
    PT_99 said:

Idk why people are "disagreeing" your posts, very fun posts with right to point wordings

And this Hercules post is TRUE, WORD TO WORD, I LOVE IT.

EdisonLaw said:

This may sound controversial but I actually enjoy playing Herc. The animations, the smoothness of the character as you intercept with him, it all feels so good.

Don't be distracted by Fingerfull of people saying Herc is overrated or anything,
    He's THE Best character in the game, why do you think Kabam memes about nerfing him every few months?
    Everyone loves him, so do you, enjoy.

PT_99 said:

EdisonLaw said:

This may sound controversial but I actually enjoy playing Herc. The animations, the smoothness of the character as you intercept with him, it all feels so good.

Don't be distracted by Fingerfull of people saying Herc is overrated or anything,
    He's THE Best character in the game, why do you think Kabam memes about nerfing him every few months?
    Also I really hate the term, yOu DoN't nEeD sKiLl tO pLaY hErC lOl. Like bruh, I have intercept against this unpredictable AI, and preferably learn Heavy punishes to avoid parries. And modt Importantly, Learn how to SPECIAL INTERCEPT, Like if that ain't a skill, what else is? Yeah the infuriate helps, but still you need to practice skills. He is not someone as basic to play as like, Bishop maybe? Parry 5 hit combos and a nuke special. But herc actually offers a little risky playstyle, and is a great champ to learn intercepts. People just hate Herc cuz He is not best in bgs + They want all of us to suffer like them by using very high skill, high risk champ who cannot afford a single mistake (Tigra, Abs man etc) haha.
    I love Herc, most of 8.4 I did with him in roster because I was too tired and wanted to do it because everyone in Alliance already teasing with their 7* onslaughts and serpents.

A perfect hero for this perfectly out of control AI
  • Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Member Posts: 124 ★★
    @peixemacaco since my last post isn’t posting…

He can’t counter thorns, or high regen. So gorr, korg and attuma are tough. He’s also horrible for most mystics especially if they are running max MD. That’s taking away any node combos.
    So no, he’s not a counter to every champ in the game

He can’t counter thorns, or high regen. So gorr, korg and attuma are tough. He’s also horrible for most mystics especially if they are running max MD. That’s taking away any node combos.

🙄 What?
    As a newbie on forums you might have missed my quote on you.
    Don't you see my post above PT_99?

And Im here only when I have time for it...Lol
    Not when you want.

You appear not to know how to fight with Hercules and instead, throw your frustration here.

I want og Guillotine episode as well pls
    I am her biggest lover and trying everything to show her real potential in Mcoc
    I have made many videos on my channel on her like this
    https://youtu.be/JrZHizeAKvQ
    https://youtu.be/UcOLyTViJ08

Just ask me anything about her I will answer but pls make a episode on her

After these voted champs, I will put Guillotine to vote 😊👍
    Thanks for your interest
    edited April 22

🙄 What?
    As a newbie on forums you might have missed my quote on you.
    Don't you see my post above PT_99?

And Im here only when I have time for it...Lol
    Not when you want.

You appear not to know how to fight with Hercules and instead, throw your frustration here.

@peixemacaco
    First off. Please stop calling me a newbie. It’s condescending and implies that I haven’t been around the forums for a while which I have been. I just hadn’t made an account.
    Second. I read all of PT_99 posts and he said that he completed a lot of 8.4 with him and thinks he’s the best character in the game.

I love using him and do so everyday. He IS the best character in the game. That’s not questioned. What I gave you is proof of how he is NOT a good counter for every matchup, that’s what you implied. In fact in some matchups he’s the last person you’d choose ie longshot.
  • DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Member Posts: 64

Found this awesome Herc rotation 😎
    https://youtu.be/Fe3veWfmEVs?si=DRMXS2GKQnxHEvMP
    👆YT video. Click to watch 😊👍

@Joey_Joe_joe_27 welcome to the forums! As a newbie here, you must not known this series. And you must not have read ,this is the 13th episode of Mcoc 1 champ per week.

Here the last poll votes

This series is a collab with everyone that want to share his rotations, secrets and other things. And about YT videos, yes, they exist to help, and in this post I shared one. But if you see other topics you will find people asking how to do.
    If this topic have no interest to you, ok, but i will continue to do 😊👍

About Hercules ,if I couldn't win over any champ, I would be the 1st to say he isn't a counter to every champ.
    But, he is!
    When in Imortality , his strenght is awesome and the damage is incredible.

Say one champ he can't counter, please...

Abs man, nerfs immortality and his strength damage while in uru
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    edited April 22
    I legit just got lazy killed by a SP2 from symbiote supreme. Sorry. Not a counter for everything. Sure he shouldn't have died so easily, no immortality, instant death, I just can't be bothered to take aq seriously even herc can get 1 shot ko'd by mid level side fights
    Hey guys, just found the best synergy team for Hercules...

Tho....Black Panther also is good to join him

And my Hercules have Thor as relic 💪😎

Abs man, nerfs immortality and his strength damage while in uru

While in URU?
    You mean only in this BG level?

I never reached Gladiator Circuit
    Sorry 👍

I will try against Symbiote Supreme

And I think I'd answered all important questions... 😊👍
    Maybe I’m biased but I’m going to ask this in the nicest way possible. What’s the point of this post? I don’t mean any offense but herc has been out for 3 years. Pretty much everyone understands how he works, who he counters and who to pair with him. If you were to do serpent, dust or one of the more recent characters I think these info posts could benefit the community more and draw more engagement.
    This is just a suggestion, I’m not sure how others feel
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★

I want og Guillotine episode as well pls
    I am her biggest lover and trying everything to show her real potential in Mcoc
    I have made many videos on my channel on her like this
    https://youtu.be/JrZHizeAKvQ
    https://youtu.be/UcOLyTViJ08

Just ask me anything about her I will answer but pls make a episode on her

After these voted champs, I will put Guillotine to vote 😊👍
    Thanks for your interest
    Bro I made it to the 5th fastest act 6 Grandmaster Solo using Og Guillotine

Just forgot, previous champ link
    Elsa "Frozen" Bloodstone = https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/365134/mcoc-1-champ-per-week-ep-12-elsa-bloodstone-vote-for-next-6-champs

Bro I made it to the 5th fastest act 6 Grandmaster Solo using Og Guillotine

So you're on Speedrun site too?
    If yes, Im on 16 bits Sega Genesis with Super Monaco GP run.

Or it's another site?

Just wait and Guillotine time will come
    🙄Not a good phrase 🤣
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Also I really hate the term, yOu DoN't nEeD sKiLl tO pLaY hErC lOl. Like bruh, I have intercept against this unpredictable AI, and preferably learn Heavy punishes to avoid parries. And modt Importantly, Learn how to SPECIAL INTERCEPT, Like if that ain't a skill, what else is? Yeah the infuriate helps, but still you need to practice skills. He is not someone as basic to play as like, Bishop maybe? Parry 5 hit combos and a nuke special. But herc actually offers a little risky playstyle, and is a great champ to learn intercepts. People just hate Herc cuz He is not best in bgs + They want all of us to suffer like them by using very high skill, high risk champ who cannot afford a single mistake (Tigra, Abs man etc) haha.
    You need skill to play any champ but Herc is designed to be as simple as possible. He’s a crutch, which isn’t inherently wrong, but he isn’t skill intensive enough for how broken he is. Granted we have more counters to him now, but at his peak, he was unhealthy for the game. I’ll agree that he’s a great champ to learn intercepts, but he is super simple because you don’t even have to intercept if you don’t want to (plus infuriate makes it a million times easier). I can parry/heavy my way to an sp2 and wreck most things in the game

The last argument is just strawmanning. No one has ever said that you have to use high skill champs or anything. There is a level of satisfaction and experience that those champs provide though, and as strong as they are, they have a skill ask to make them truly busted. Herc is missing that completely, which is why people have an issue with him. There are a bunch of champs that are middle of the road skill requirement wise but are extremely powerful, but none of them offer anything as broken as Herc’s immortality (though once again, he has a lot more counters now so I wouldn’t say he’s as unhealthy as he once was).