**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Negative Interaction between Black Panther Relic and Armor Penetration Stat Focus

ContestoChampioContestoChampio Posts: 3
edited April 23 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've stumbled upon an obscure, but annoying bug.

As I was using 7* Masacre against RoL WS, I noticed that my damage seemed to be going down randomly in the fight. I eventually realized it was only when three Physical Vulnerabilities from the Black Panther relic were active that my damage was going down compared to when I had only two active.

I tried to see if it was just affecting Masacre so I used another champ with the same relic in the same conditions. It was replicable, though only with another 7* using the Armor Penetration stat focus. With a Crit Rating, Crit Damage, and Special Damage stat focuses three Physical Vulnerabilities were leading to increased damage as expected.

Very odd stuff, but the damage reduction is actually pretty noticeable considering it should actually be a damage increase. Hopefully it gets sorted out.

I can provide screencaps to demonstrate the interaction if necessary.

Comments

• Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84

I've stumbled upon an obscure, but annoying bug.

As I was using 7* Masacre against RoL WS, I noticed that my damage seemed to be going down randomly in the fight. I eventually realized it was only when three Physical Vulnerabilities from the Black Panther relic were active that my damage was going down compared to when I had only two active.

I tried to see if it was just affecting Masacre so I used another champ with the same relic in the same conditions. It was replicable, though only with another 7* using the Armor Penetration stat focus. With a Crit Rating, Crit Damage, and Special Damage stat focuses three Physical Vulnerabilities were leading to increased damage as expected.

Very odd stuff, but the damage reduction is actually pretty noticeable considering it should actually be a damage increase. Hopefully it gets sorted out.

I can provide screencaps to demonstrate the interaction if necessary.

screenshots would be quite helpful
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian
    Interesting.

Maybe @DNA3000 or @pseudosane can shed light on this, or pass it up the chain if indeed working incorrectly.