**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fix the gosh darn control

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
You guys have to look into these controls man. This game really sucks right now( I’m spending more money on potions and revives just to get valiant. (losing me as a customer might only be a $800- $1000 a month for you guys, but your losing more then that over the long term with me. Especially over the next 5 years. Not counting all the whales that should walk away or that will walk away due to the games continuously messing up.) then I ever have on any other progression level because my champ gets stuck in place and will not dash forward to punish a special or heavy, they get stuck and I eat a big combo and die. This is happens almost every time in a fight. When I hit block or try to heavy after a parry my champs dash back instead( this doesn’t happen as often as my champs freezing in place does).
I not trying to be negative but the game is unplayable for me.
I saw on discord other complaints similar so I know I’m not the only one.
@kabamjax
@kabam Mike
@kabam John
Please hear me. I try my hardest to be a positive person on here. All I’m asking is a reply to this issue I’m having. Not saying I’ll be negative but I guess it will be time to walk away.

Comments

• Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
    I bet if I using a third party app to smash the you guys would respond or look into. I play this game honestly and pay really good money just to get the worst customer service in America. I’m seriously unhappy with this the game.
    Can I get a refund for the all the money spent the last 6 months? If I am doing it and quitting. This is totally BS.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 387 ★★
    edited April 26
    hmm
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,818 ★★★★
    I find it hilarious that every time someone wants to complain about the game they claim to be spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a regular basis in the game...every time.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,520 ★★★★★
    They should be able to fix it from this incredibly detailed post overflowing with examples. Nevermind the threats laced in this post. I think they finally have enough information to be able to fix that darn control.
  • Options
    YourekYourek Posts: 12
    Did You try turning off and on Your device ? kek
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 293 ★★★
    edited April 26
    Agree - often when I want to do a five hit combo, I land the two first hits and then my attacker dashes back 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 81
    "This happens almost everytime in a fight"-
    *Proceeds not to attach a video for investigation* smh. 🤦
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 471 ★★★
    Try to clean your screen from time to time, also change protection cover can solve much of it.
    A bit off topic question: What goes on in your brain to waste "money" when your inputs are not working? Inputs are bad let's throw more money.. then go to forum to complain about.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Soooo....

At what point does someone figure out that they've been shadowbanned on the forums?

Unrelated, anyone seen CharlieJ posting recently?