**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Should i rank up this champ?

Considering ranking up serpent to r2 for bg defense. These are my current r2s and r3s. Not sure if he will be a worthwhile rank up unduped. Thoughts please.

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,154 ★★★★★
    Troll post?
    Ofc take him to r3
  • Options
    CrazyPotatoCrazyPotato Posts: 20
    Nah not trolling. I haven’t had much time to take a look at him. He is certainly annoying with the dupe. Just dnt know if he is annoying enough unduped.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★
    He is quite solid on attack too and of course is a great defender but if you are doing it for BG then he is going to never make it to your deck, he is an auto ban for sure.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,708 ★★★
    I actually don't understand people who say troll post on stuff like this, he could be asking for a variety of reasons, one of which, like he said, he doesn't know if he is worth it unduped lol
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 543 ★★★
    I really hope i dont run into you in Bg, i would want to ban Photon, Attuma, Onslaught, Bishop, Maestro and Serpent. Not to mention Domino and Chavez isnt exactly fun to fight against
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,470 ★★★★★
    He wants the dupe to be extremely annoying, but he’s annoying without it too. The 7* has access to block pen so he should cook regardless
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 251 ★★
    Awesome champ, very fun to play, better defender duped but nobody gets excited to fight him
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★
    He is a great counter to meta tech defenders like FAM and Skull