Options

60k poolies not showing in market

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
As per the title, seeing a few people having this issue but no response from kabam about it.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax we got any info on this?

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Had it happen for me as well. Just had to constantly sign in and out and refresh for it to appear.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Had it happen for me as well. Just had to constantly sign in and out and refresh for it to appear.

I've tried that but no joy 🙄
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,908 ★★★★★
    Are u by any chance on red units?
  • Options
    edited April 27

Are u by any chance on red units?

I am but not sure what that's got to do with anything 🤷‍♂️ as I'm not.purchasing anything of any form and the free legends crystal is there for me too
  • Options
    Well the store is where you purchase stuff, and you are blocked from buying stuff...
    Just an assumption though, cause I know someone who got recently put on red units and has the same problem.
  • Options
    Follow up, are you able to claim the daily and weekly crystals?
  • Options

Follow up, are you able to claim the daily and weekly crystals?

Yeah I am, that's why I say I'm not sure how it's relevant haha
  • Options
    If I was buying things, or rather,.wanting to buy things then I'd understand as I'm locked out of offers/deals but this is neither or 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    If it's because of red units then that's perfectly fine but it's not exact a hard thing for somebody at kabam to just confirm is it, guess they're too "busy" to stipulate who can and can't get these things though 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,261 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

If it's because of red units then that's perfectly fine but it's not exact a hard thing for somebody at kabam to just confirm is it, guess they're too "busy" to stipulate who can and can't get these things though 🤦‍♂️

It the weekend u could ask one Monday. It probably when ther back at office
  • Options
    ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Posts: 21
    When the free Zemo went out last year I went to support and asked this exact question and they hit me with the same thing in discussions here, because I’m on red units I can’t get it even though it’s free…doesn’t make much sense as mentioned because it was supposed to be free but hey
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,603 ★★★★

When the free Zemo went out last year I went to support and asked this exact question and they hit me with the same thing in discussions here, because I’m on red units I can’t get it even though it’s free…doesn’t make much sense as mentioned because it was supposed to be free but hey

No it makes sense. Free means it’s costs 0. But if you’re on red units then you’re on negative. 0 > -1. Makes sense doesn’t it :)
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,148 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

No it makes sense. Free means it’s costs 0. But if you’re on red units then you’re on negative. 0 > -1. Makes sense doesn’t it :)
    Yes but it doesn’t make sense why he can get some free things but not others.
  • Options
    edited April 27
    TP33 said:

No it doesn't make sense. Free means free Irrespective of other things. Like I say, I'm happy if that is the case but it's not hard to make that info available for everyone. But to say that everyone can get 900k as a free to play player is not true in this instance. False advertising really, shouldn't expect much more from kabam.tho in all honesty 😂
  • Options

TP33 said:

Yes but it doesn’t make sense why he can get some free things but not others.
    This is the weird part of it. The only thing that is consistent is the inconsistency 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    So looking at the guy who posted about Zemo there might be some truth on the negative unit thing.. that's interesting tbh.
  • Options
    Pom72Pom72 Posts: 1
    Dear marble contest of champion team I am login minimum 3 time in Marvel market Store but I did not still I did not get the 60k poolies Deadpool so sir please check what is the problem not showing
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

As per the title, seeing a few people having this issue but no response from kabam about it.

So, bad news for you is that the 60k were date-specific to 4/26. You would have seen them at the very end of this list:

If you missed it, you missed it.

However, for the low price of $9.99 you can have 75k poolies and some gold.
  • Options
    edited April 29

Mackey said:

So, bad news for you is that the 60k were date-specific to 4/26. You would have seen them at the very end of this list:

The poolies had a 7 day timer to collect from the web store
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,455 ★★★★

Mackey said:

The poolies had a 7 day timer to collect from the web store
    I'll take your word for it. I collected mine on all the accounts I run, so no issues for me.
  • Options

• Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 66
    So it was just once off and not daily, correct?
  • Options

Mackey said:

I missed nothing haha it just wasn't there, I checked the day it going live and everyday since so definitely didn't miss it. It just wasn't made available for all player like they led us to believe, that's all.
  • Options

Mackey said:

Also, I got them.deals but there is nothing about 60k poolies on that list whatsoever. Or poolies in general for that matter 😂
  • Options
    GrinningArrowGrinningArrow Posts: 2
    I didn’t get the option either. I know I’ve checked everyday and was definitely checking after it went live
  • Options

I didn’t get the option either. I know I’ve checked everyday and was definitely checking after it went live

It's weird. Our of curiosity are you also in red units?

I just don't get how hard it is for kabam to pass a comment on this matter, there is no doubt they've seen how many users are having this problem
  • Options
    Valrum05Valrum05 Posts: 1
    Same issue myself. I've checked the web store every day multiple times. The deal never shows up. I'm NOT in the red for units. I've tried incognito mode, different web browsers, still nothing.
  • Options
    Valrum05 said:

Same issue myself. I've checked the web store every day multiple times. The deal never shows up. I'm NOT in the red for units. I've tried incognito mode, different web browsers, still nothing.

Well that rules out the whole red units stopping some from getting it.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax ... think this may well be a bug then???
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 851 ★★★
    Restart & login ?