Options

Awakening gen

Hello summoners, will u plz help me which champ i need to be awaken other than nick.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Spicy_bloodSpicy_blood Posts: 49

• Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 34
    Nick fury. I did the same with my first awakening gem. Best decision ever. The damage from second life is bonkers. I used my 6* rank 1 to tear through ROL till wolverine. This was before I learned to play him. Now 7/10 times, i can oneshot a 70k war boss ez with my rank 3 NF. You should also get deep wounds and the mastery which increases damage bekow 50% health since you will be playing him at 30% health constantly. Awaken ol one eye NF and see the yellow numbers deplete the opponents health.

Notable mentions:

Knull if you have sig stones.
    Omega red if you run suicide masteries
    Abs man and tigra are also good contenders
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 34
    Soory i didnt see the no Nick fury part on your question. Why dont you want to awaken him? If you have multiple AGs , I suggest you save them for someone like herc or kitty since thier awakenings make them OP. Or you can go YOLO and awaken whomever you want. I used my second AG on 6* wolverine and dumped all my sig stones on him, now he just stands there menacingly.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 867 ★★★★
    Nick Fury for me is the #1 target.

Knull and Starky are good second options. Awakening Black Cat makes her a lot more forgiving to play.
  • Options
    JustsomefoolJustsomefool Posts: 32
    Definitely absorbing man
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 278
    Abs man and namor, omega if suicides
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,356 ★★★★★
    Abs man for sure. His max sig really helps him
  • Options
    Spicy_bloodSpicy_blood Posts: 49

Soory i didnt see the no Nick fury part on your question. Why dont you want to awaken him? If you have multiple AGs , I suggest you save them for someone like herc or kitty since thier awakenings make them OP. Or you can go YOLO and awaken whomever you want. I used my second AG on 6* wolverine and dumped all my sig stones on him, now he just stands there menacingly.

Thanks il wait
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★
    Absman. He only gets better once awakened.