Options

New update for Realm of legends, trying to focus on Cavalier and Below

People already know that realm of legends those days is just a training ground but this place should be much bigger those days

We have 4 star opponents with half a million HP,give use more 3 paths with 5-7 opponents with 3 Million,10 Million and 30 Million HP,much more damage soo it doens't be that easy and maybe simple nodes?

Same characters but ther normal kits and extra stas, The rewards for 100%? 1,500,00 gold,50 units, 10 Lv6 ISO selectors and 300 lv1 cosmic dust soo you can ascend your characters

And maybe a 4* version of Maestro soo people can have Fun with him till they Finish Necropolis

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 935 ★★★★
    Yknow...I'm not entirely against that idea. Basically training grounds for new champs with no dumb damage cap or limber.

Also 4 star maestro for new players would be an awesome touch, however I doubt they'd do that since lab ultron was never seem again
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,683 ★★★★
    3 million+ hp, go into necropolis. Problem solved. 💪😜

There's lab, abyss and necropolis if you want different testing grounds, why would they revamp the first form of everest content when there's 3 more? Lol
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,229 ★★★★★
    Bro is trying to go for the disagree world recod
  • Options
    GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Posts: 78

3 million+ hp, go into necropolis. Problem solved. 💪😜

There's lab, abyss and necropolis if you want different testing grounds, why would they revamp the first form of everest content when there's 3 more? Lol

Abyss and Lab ins't the same as realm of legends,they have nodes, Damage cap and special 3, realm of legends you can just go nuts and do whatever you want, You know that training area on content creator beta? Thats what i'm looking for

And who uses Necropolis as training ground that makes no sense,even more when the fights require high rank champions
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'd be on board with a new training ground environment. There are some champions I would like to just test out their max damage/utility of, but can't because they don't reach that damage in regular content and because all of the hard content have a lot of nodes that make it more difficult. As much as I liked to explore Necropolis, it's not a place I go to test out my r3 Vox in just for fun.

I'm basically just jealous of the CCP since they have pretty much what I want on their server, haha.

That said, I personally don't need any more rewards in there. Just a new place to practice would be cool. ROL was great when 5*s were the top champions but now that we have maxed-out and ascended 6*s as well as r3 7*s, you just run the risk of nuking through Winter Soldier way too fast to get a real grip on some champions. Sure, I could use a 3* version of a champion in that fight, but I want to see what damage my actual champion can do. I'm not interested in the damage output of 3*s.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,462 ★★★★★
    Keep rol as it is, but make this one as a new quest