Options

Help me with my rankup

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,530 ★★★★★
I was certain about rankin up Ham with the cats from poolie event, but today this happened.

What am I supposed to do now? I love both of em equally, who Should I rank up first? I also have 6* duped antman relic, and 5* hulk/spidy relics, if that helps

Help me with my rankup 50 votes

Ham deserves it, Don't cheat him
54%
PantherusNZRaganatorRepto23Justcause102DeadManWadeItsClobberinTimeWolf911JinxEternityOakenshieldSceptilemaniac2ThePredator1001The_0wenpuswillrun4adonutPriyabrataLicky13579rebel_brownlikebambiWong_99MasterABabyGroot 27 votes
Titty ftw!
46%
DrZolaCrimsonBadgerGuttBrokenRasiloverDoom_and_GloomLogan00MoosetiptronicsxlbstverliebtEwell65SSS69TripleBBen_15455Cap_MuricaStephD87SirGamesBondUltragamerToniXD_16[Deleted User]QueenMcocDenic_2580 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 167
    Ham benifits more than titania

He's great dual threat

Titania does what she does even at r2

I myself am taking hulk to r3 over titania
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,742 ★★★★
    Hammy boy. Definitely hammy boy.
  • Options
    Wolf911 said:

Ham benifits more than titania

He's great dual threat

Titania does what she does even at r2

I myself am taking hulk to r3 over titania

Yeah that's what i thought, Whatever her rank is, she still gonna need sp3
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,620 ★★★★★
    Tits lost a lot of value for me after the Red Guardian buff so personally, I'd say stick to piggy
  • Options
    Ok I'm going with my original plan then
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 516 ★★★
    Both are amazing
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 379 ★★
    Ham is better. WAY better. Burst evade, power sting, crazy attack, goated defense. Titania is meh.
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 213 ★★★
    edited April 30
    Titty ftw!
    Titties trump Ham in every aspect!!
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★

Tits lost a lot of value for me after the Red Guardian buff so personally, I'd say stick to piggy

To be fair, you’re one of the few people running around with a 6* RG ranked up lol. At least for now

I’d think that Titty still has a lot of value in your deck considering her triple passives + affinity for skill champs. Would be nice to have both cause they both nuke stuff
  • Options

Ham is better. WAY better. Burst evade, power sting, crazy attack, goated defense. Titania is meh.

Calling Titania meh is crazy 😭

Way better is an extreme stretch. She’s so good she can nuke skill defenders like Korg faster than his best counters
  • Options
    Has titty had her days? I've seen another post where majority picked juggs over her.
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 249 ★★
    Titty ftw!
    @captain_rogers I have Titania at R3, I use her all the time. I also have a 7 star ham, can't say I use him much.
    She is so incredibly versatile that most matches are a match she can do. I can't always say that about Ham. Ham is good! Just not as good as Titania. Like rating a 9.0 to a 9.5.

The reason you saw majority pick Juggs over Titania is not because Titania is bad, it's because Juggs is THAT good. He will win most polls because he is an extreme nuke.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,620 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

To be fair, you’re one of the few people running around with a 6* RG ranked up lol. At least for now

I’d think that Titty still has a lot of value in your deck considering her triple passives + affinity for skill champs. Would be nice to have both cause they both nuke stuff
    That is true everyone's still sleeping on him but that's why I'm trying to spread the word 🙃

Normally I'd agree but I have Bishop Onslaught Domino and other mutant nukes so I don't really need tits for that cause they can do all those matchups easily. I get what you mean though, and if op doesn't have a lot of strong mutants then yeah Titania. My only issue with Titania is she always has to go for sp3 so she's not the quickest, a r3 piggy can finish fights in 20 secs easily so if his mutant class is stacked I would say go Piggy still.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

That is true everyone's still sleeping on him but that's why I'm trying to spread the word 🙃

Normally I'd agree but I have Bishop Onslaught Domino and other mutant nukes so I don't really need tits for that cause they can do all those matchups easily. I get what you mean though, and if op doesn't have a lot of strong mutants then yeah Titania. My only issue with Titania is she always has to go for sp3 so she's not the quickest, a r3 piggy can finish fights in 20 secs easily so if his mutant class is stacked I would say go Piggy still.
    Yeah that’s completely fair. Titania definitely isn’t as fast as piggy, but I’d say she’s faster than a good chunk of attackers. There’s the extreme nukes like Hulkling and Juggs, and then there’s the 38-50 second finishers. Titania usually ends fights in around 45 seconds for me at r2. I’ve taken r5 ascended onslaught in like 38 as well so she’s still super fast
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 907 ★★★
    Go spiderham, so much utility and damage and he packs a powerful punch. You won't regret it
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,805 ★★★★
    I love my Titania, and she’s even at sig 80 so clearly Kabam/the RNG gods want me to love her also.

That said, I took SpiderHam to R3 first and 100% do not regret it. He never gets banned and pretty much always wins. I think at R3 Titania would attract too many bans and frankly I think she does what she does well enough at R2. I’d probably take my Photon up ahead of her as my second R3. I would put her ahead of my Hulk though as fun as he is.
  • Options

I love my Titania, and she’s even at sig 80 so clearly Kabam/the RNG gods want me to love her also.

That said, I took SpiderHam to R3 first and 100% do not regret it. He never gets banned and pretty much always wins. I think at R3 Titania would attract too many bans and frankly I think she does what she does well enough at R2. I’d probably take my Photon up ahead of her as my second R3. I would put her ahead of my Hulk though as fun as he is.

You sure bout ban part? A lot of times even my r2 Ham gets banned😂. People do fear him.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,805 ★★★★

You sure bout ban part? A lot of times even my r2 Ham gets banned😂. People do fear him.
    Apparently my R3 Domino and R5 sig 200 Onslaught inspire more fear than my little piggy.