Deathless VISION

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,320 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I will be mindful that kabam does justice as i want a useable vision i wanted it mostly to be white vision but if deathless is what og should have been ill take it as i just want useable as hes cool from movies

Let’s just hope that if Kabam doesn’t buff OG or AOU vision, Deathless Vision is actually good
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    Since so far we have mystic, cosmic and techie, i feel Hyperion/SW and Thanos are of some other class. But Science, Mutant or Skill doesn't suit either.
    Also i would hope, Kabam could design atleast one original Deathless champ that being the last one, so far it's just Nameless champ takeover.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Since so far we have mystic, cosmic and techie, i feel Hyperion/SW and Thanos are of some other class. But Science, Mutant or Skill doesn't suit either.
    Also i would hope, Kabam could design atleast one original Deathless champ that being the last one, so far it's just Nameless champ takeover.

Aegon is still a fitting candidate, He is a kabam original like gully and king groot. And he is goddamn cool champ who just sits in my roster after everest content
    Ashacekar said:

I’m hoping for Deathless Aegon. Deathless Thanos will probably be superior class
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,918 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Ashacekar said:

I’m hoping for Deathless Aegon. Deathless Thanos will probably be superior class
    They wont do a superior class it be cosmic for thanos
  • EBG78EBG78 Member Posts: 128 ★★

I'd assume the next champ will be either SW or Hyperion.
    EBG78 said:

Pretty much i personally hope sw since then it be 2 mystic 2 cosmic a tech
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Aegon is still a fitting candidate, He is a kabam original like gully and king groot. And he is goddamn cool champ who just sits in my roster after everest content
    Yeah, reverse combo count has been popular theory. The combo starts with 1000 and goes down. He would be cool for short fight. That will be very interesting concept.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    edited May 1
    Deathless Ultron (Classic) would have been a great way to reintroduce him in a relevant. @simula67 idea
    Siliyo said:

Deathless Ultron (Classic) would have been a great way to reintroduce him in a relevant. @simula67 idea

I wish he’s a 6 star
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Yeah, reverse combo count has been popular theory. The combo starts with 1000 and goes down. He would be cool for short fight. That will be very interesting concept.
    I rather want something like this.
    His sig increases the starting combo, at max sig he starts at 500 combo
    Yes this makes him sig reliance, but atleast useful in long run.
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Ashacekar said:

They did say the final Deathless will be meta relevant and is the most powerful compared to the others so it’s a possibility
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Ashacekar said:

They did say the final Deathless will be meta relevant and is the most powerful compared to the others so it’s a possibility
    Yeah so was maestro meta but he wasnt superior class he got turned into cosmic thanos will also be a cosmic as superior is more just a boss thing nothing else
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

I agree. Although I'm not sure how they would make him look different, he kinda already fits the Deathless color scheme as is...
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Then he might actually be the best skill BGs champion
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    EBG78 said:

SW and then final one is Hyp
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

I could see that if there was some way to add to the counter or lock the counter for your preferred effects.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★

EBG78 said:

It can't be both, since Thanos is confirmed to be the final one
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★

EBG78 said:

I thought they said the silhouette wasn't the final champs? Also isn't Thanos a trophy champ and not a meta champ?

EBG78 said:

I thought they said the silhouette wasn't the final champs? Also isn't Thanos a trophy champ and not a meta champ?
    No deathless thanos was confirmed not the rest but they said they were just place holders but they might not now who knows the last one is now either sw or hype or how about we just get all 5 regular deathless and get thanos since might aswell tbh since seems no unique
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

I said this as a joke on the original deathless speculation thread. It is absolutely not a good idea for a real kit. Please don’t make this.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say switch is the other deathless. Imagine running around with another hyperion who could potentially be even better? Switch is already good too but she's visions other half so it makes sense.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited May 1

EBG78 said:

If it's an official pic, red eyes is thanos, top right vision, top left Hype. None of them looks like sw
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say switch is the other deathless. Imagine running around with another hyperion who could potentially be even better? Switch is already good too but she's visions other half so it makes sense.

Hype but the incinerate is replaced with rupture and he has a higher chance to proc those and his sp2 stun. Would be mega busted

They could do one of those trade offs where some of his abilities are improved in exchange for reduced power gain or something
    Buttehrs said:

Id rather another sw mainly due to theres so much u can change with sw due to chaos magic has no limit on what it can do it seems like
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Id rather another sw mainly due to theres so much u can change with sw due to chaos magic has no limit on what it can do it seems like
    We already have a 2nd switch though. Sigil witch.
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Yeah and these are deathless doesnt matter how many versions as we have og guilly 2099 and deathless thats 3 versions of guilly getting a second sw that isnt paid for but third overall wont hurt anyone as same with vision we getting a third might aswell add third sw
    Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Yeah and these are deathless doesnt matter how many versions as we have og guilly 2099 and deathless thats 3 versions of guilly getting a second sw that isnt paid for but third overall wont hurt anyone as same with vision we getting a third might aswell add third sw
    Would rather have a 2nd hype first
    Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Bendy said:

Buttehrs said:

Would rather have a 2nd hype first
    I dont care who we get tbh but if we do get 4 of the nameless as deathless id rather them just do all 5 of them then thanos making the 6th instead of 4 then the 5th being thanos as personally all the designs are cool
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

Hype but the incinerate is replaced with rupture and he has a higher chance to proc those and his sp2 stun. Would be mega busted

They could do one of those trade offs where some of his abilities are improved in exchange for reduced power gain or something
    I'd prefer coldsnap on sp1 with blue beams, and maybe replace sp3 charges conversion to some fury/aptitude/whatever instead of heal, those would make more sense imo
    Maybe increase his aar per charge while sp3 charges active. Not sure they'll go that far, Hype is already a very good character