Who should I use my Poolies gem on?

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
I plan to purchase the 900k Paragon poolies deal that has a generic 7* R1-R2 gem, as that would be great for my progression towards Valiant. However, I'm a little torn on who I should use it on. The main candidates that I'm considering are Mantis, Professor X, Odin, and Titania. Professor X is one of my favorite champions, but the only class that I currently have a T6 catalyst for is Science, and since I plan to take the champion I use the gem on to R3 as well, it would probably be best if I just used it on Titania so I could get a head start towards taking her to R3.

In a perfect world I would save it for Superior Iron Man's 7* debut, however my patience isn't strong enough for that and my account would probably benefit more if I just used the gem now.

I understand these polls can get a bit annoying, but since this is a big commitment as whoever I use the gem on will likely be one of my two R3 7*'s for Valiant, I want to make sure that I make the best choice

Who should I use my Poolies gem on? 26 votes

Mantis
23%
Justcause102DarkPhoenix369Xguard77Wasy1AvnishKnightOfTheRealm 6 votes
Professor X
0%
Odin
3%
13579rebel_ 1 vote
Titania
69%
NescioHerbal_TaxmanRepto23DRTOspiderbites0196Spartanxx911ahmynutsCap_MuricaIrysealdenchan2011StephD87DeepworldLickyJJMACEmilia90Grub88Super_Cretu90Dr_doom1 18 votes
One of my other 7*'s
0%
Save it
3%
Foxhero007 1 vote

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 784 ★★★
    Titania
    Titania is amazing but if Prof X is your favorite champ he wouldn’t be a bad option either
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    Titania
    Either Titania or Mantis. I’m leaning Titania but she is unduped (still great, I just think she gains a lot from being awakened)
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Honestly, Prof x. You said he's your favourite champ, that's the right answer.

I took odin to r3 because he's my favourite champ, and i have venom who is overall a better champ in alot of areas, also had maestro as well I could have chosen, but Odin is my favourite champ, so he got it.