Options

Use of supreme spidey in battleground

Nono_49Nono_49 Posts: 16
Hi there,

I have a couple of questions about spider suprême in battleground. I saw some crazy quick fights with this little dude (about 20sec fights) in the gladiator path (nodes magica/ magic thieves, etc). I wonder how players use him efficiently as I want to use him myself. If it is possible to use him against all magic thieves or only specific matchup.

It would be awesome if a supreme spider player would be kind enough to explain this little trick to me!

Regards

Comments

• Options
    Nono_49Nono_49 Posts: 16
    Thank you for your quick answer. I get it it will do crazy high damages as the fate seal will purge all spider seals buffs on my opponent.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,337 ★★★
    Pray not to face Human Torch on BG
    👍
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,633 ★★★★

👍

Why? Nobody is using spidey supreme on defense, my dude.
    Also, I haven't seen a single torch since I got to GC 3-4 days ago.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,094 ★★★

👍

I'm sure he'll have his day again, but Torch is actually the only one of the big champs from the "old guard" I still have yet to r5, let alone ascend.

I just don't use him much anymore with so many other science nukes, and I used to keep him in my deck hoping for a cheeky ban, but even I don't bother banning Torchs anymore. So many other champs to worry about.
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 449 ★★★
    Is the dupe required for this?
  • Options

👍

I'm sure he'll have his day again, but Torch is actually the only one of the big champs from the "old guard" I still have yet to r5, let alone ascend.

I just don't use him much anymore with so many other science nukes, and I used to keep him in my deck hoping for a cheeky ban, but even I don't bother banning Torchs anymore. So many other champs to worry about.
    I took him to r5a specifically because I was using him for a couple fights in necropolis, but honestly even then, I don't use him much in bg's anymore.

There's so many faster options now it's insane.
    He still holds a special place in my heart as the first 6* I took to r3, but unfortunately he doesn't see alot of use in my deck.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,337 ★★★

👍

I never played on Gladiator Circuit, my maximum level was Vibranium.

And you didn't understand, people uses Spidey Supreme as Attacker, so I use Human Torch as defender, and, that melts him always, only if you commit an error you may be defeated.

Alias, Human Torch melts a lot of Mystics.
    👍
  • Options

👍

I never played on Gladiator Circuit, my maximum level was Vibranium.

And you didn't understand, people uses Spidey Supreme as Attacker, so I use Human Torch as defender, and, that melts him always, only if you commit an error you may be defeated.

Alias, Human Torch melts a lot of Mystics.
    👍
    I'm aware of what torch does to mystics, lol, I've tried to take torch our with one, it wasn't a good time!

But nobody in their right mind is gonna use mystic spidey against torch.