Options

Which 7* to R2? BGs Focus

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,527 ★★★★
I've Explored Act 8 and Become Valiant, so other than some cleanup work around, I'm now looking to focus on improving my roster for BGs which I've generally avoided thus far. My R3s are Shang-Chi and Venom, and I've got Bishop, Wiccan, and Onslaught at R2.

I've got 1 more Generic R2 gem and potentially close to being able to take up a Mystic or Mutant soon naturally as I'm 1 T6C catalyst away from enough.

So who could I be taking up out of this lot to best improve my roster for BGs, casual AW, and maybe future content?

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,792 ★★★★
    Even though you already have two mutants ranked, I would recommend Sunspot if BGs is your priority. He just wrecks everything so quickly. Black Cat gets honorable mention though - she shuts down so many annoying defenders (Hulkling, Fury, etc).
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    edited May 2
    With this current tactic going on, probably Adam Warlock. Black Cat is another good one.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,769 ★★★★★
    Adam or black cat. I'd personally go Adam though, then rank up sunspot when you have enough catalyst
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,792 ★★★★

Even though you already have two mutants ranked, I would recommend Sunspot if BGs is your priority. He just wrecks everything so quickly. Black Cat gets honorable mention though - she shuts down so many annoying defenders (Hulkling, Fury, etc).

Missed that you were close to having the mats for a Mutant. In that case, do Black Cat with your gem and rank up sunspot when you have the mats.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,440 ★★★★★
    Sunspot and black cat
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 106
    Onslaught is best option, he is a decent defender and useful almost everywhere but if you focussed on BGs, forgot him bcoz, i bet people generally banned your 7* onslaught even at level 1 r1. So you should go for two spots ie spot (after awakening) or sunspot