AW placement mastery pop up when joining attack

Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 309 ★★★
edited May 2 in General Discussion
Hey guys

I'm really confused about this.
Why does the window for AW defense pop up when I'm trying to join the first attack of the season?

Everywhere else I have my Attack mastery Loadout active.

I know everything in that text says it's about Placement but why is it showing on the Attack window??? Making it look pretty much like attack will be joined with the Defensive Mastery on.

Is this just a visual bug and badly placed warning? Or is the mastery set up messed up? Coz if that's so then I much rather have my attack mastery set for defense... than use my defense mastery for attack 💁‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Comments

• DagensDagens Member Posts: 14
    Second on that question. What's the point of doing a defence mastery setting if you are forced to use it on your attack team.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    edited May 2
    Dagens said:

Second on that question. What's the point of doing a defence mastery setting if you are forced to use it on your attack team.

It just informs you of mastery loadout being used on war defence

it has no relation to what mastery loadout you are using on attack

your attacking mastery will be the same one you are using for questing and stuff ( weather it be recoils or other loadout )
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 309 ★★★
    Wolf911 said:

Dagens said:

It just informs you of mastery loadout being used on war defence

it has no relation to what mastery loadout you are using on attack

your attacking mastery will be the same one you are using for questing and stuff ( weather it be recoils or other loadout )
    Thanks 👍

I hope they improve this (get rid of it) in a future build coz it doesn't make any sense and is very misleading here.

Placement is on a total different place and defense is locked once matchmaking is found, so totally pointless and just clutter where it's not needed. Worst of all when it's confusing clutter.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian

They should probably add wording that says it is about “Default Defense”.

And if you only want this message to show up when you do your Defense Placement, does that mean they should clear out everyone's defense and force you to place them all again, so that you can get a Defense message ?
  • KeiosEffectKeiosEffect Member Posts: 9

They should probably add wording that says it is about “Default Defense”.

And if you only want this message to show up when you do your Defense Placement, does that mean they should clear out everyone's defense and force you to place them all again, so that you can get a Defense message ?

Sure, why not? Only need to place 5 champs per person.

What are you on about? Why put a message about defence masteries for defenders on the screen when the player is selecting attackers?