Head into this (beautifully simple) Side-Quest - Knull's Lair - May Side Quest

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Elsi7 said:

Is threat 5 avaliable only to Paragon+?

The threat level 5 objectives look to be available only to paragon+. The threat level 5 side quest itself does not look like it’s locked to progression.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 794 ★★★
    There’s no point for me to do threat level 4 if I can’t get the solo objectives rewards for doing that level
  • PembaPemba Member Posts: 1
    meta_may2024_cfh_knull_and_void crystal - crystal shard are nowhere to be seen, is this a default of update ???
  • Karate_john222Karate_john222 Member Posts: 2
    Knull's Crystal shards are bugged and I can open my crystals
  • Karate_john222Karate_john222 Member Posts: 2
    Anyone else with this problem
  • Mr_heckerMr_hecker Member Posts: 28

Trader outpost for valiant (paragon too tbh) needs a serious buff if side quests are going to be so heavily focused on mysterium in the rewards. Side quests felt way more rewarding prior to mysterium introduction.

fr, the eq before mysterium was introduced was honestly the best, threat level 5 wasnt difficult rather fun, and the rewards were very tempting as well, like the worst reward u could get was 5% t6bc which isnt that bad.
    That eq motivated me to complete act 6 wwhich then motivated me to complete act 7
  • LmaoLmao Member Posts: 859 ★★★
    Mr_hecker said:

Trader outpost for valiant (paragon too tbh) needs a serious buff if side quests are going to be so heavily focused on mysterium in the rewards. Side quests felt way more rewarding prior to mysterium introduction.

fr, the eq before mysterium was introduced was honestly the best, threat level 5 wasnt difficult rather fun, and the rewards were very tempting as well, like the worst reward u could get was 5% t6bc which isnt that bad.
    That eq motivated me to complete act 6 wwhich then motivated me to complete act 7
    Yep, I’ve been saying the side quest rewards have been dialed down significantly due to the introduction of sagas and I think that shouldn’t be the way it is. I’d rather just take mutant treasure island rather than the sagas that require me to grind
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    I might of missed it, but is anyone aware of the release cadence for the keys?
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★

I might of missed it, but is anyone aware of the release cadence for the keys?

2/ week, in game message, IIRC.
  • Mandydevil0713Mandydevil0713 Member Posts: 1
    Im out of the keys where to get the keys

Im out of the keys where to get the keys

Wait for next week
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    For the Solo objectives - 'Mutants and Mystics unite!', can I finish the said Mini-bosses and get my reward? For example, Can I take Doom, Kushala, Archangel, take the 1st path, defeat Venom, and quit and hence get the objective finished?
  • FreakydFreakyd Member Posts: 206
    There is an exploration reward once all 4 paths are complete so I wouldn't quit out.

I like the set up of this SQ. I like that it's twice a week, not repetitive. I like the rewards separate and picking up all the rewards for progressions. I like the idea of mysterium so you can choose the bundles that suits you but traders post is definitely a bit weak. Even if they don't want to put R3 materials out there, I kinda get it, but where's the t6cc?

For the Solo objectives - 'Mutants and Mystics unite!', can I finish the said Mini-bosses and get my reward? For example, Can I take Doom, Kushala, Archangel, take the 1st path, defeat Venom, and quit and hence get the objective finished?

Yes, objectives complete once you defeat venom, etc. so you don’t need to defeat Knull unless you want the mysterium
  • BertieditchBertieditch Member Posts: 14
    punisher not showing in game as a possibility in Knull and Void crystals ?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

punisher not showing in game as a possibility in Knull and Void crystals ?

None of these below are. All, in order, after Knull from original list at top of this announcement post.
    Might be limited in space in crystal description in game ?

Cable, Moon Knight, Daredevil (Classic), Iron Fist, Punisher
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 325
    If you quit out you lose they key?
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 325
    Nevermind. I think it's lost if you quit. Well, after 5 revives on Knull just to get 2500 crystal shards for a crystal that gets you a 4 star, I will give this a pass. Hardly worth the investment in units.
  • Survivor_69Survivor_69 Member Posts: 1

EdisonLaw said:

Are the keys single use or can we restart when we're in?

Consumed on entry. Lose it if you restart.
    So will we be provided 2 keys per day?
    No, looks like there are 10 for the whole month
    i only got 2 keys
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Are the keys single use or can we restart when we're in?

Consumed on entry. Lose it if you restart.
    So will we be provided 2 keys per day?
    No, looks like there are 10 for the whole month
    i only got 2 keys
    2 per week
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited May 14
    What the heck am I not getting with this side quest??? The block timing is ABYSMAL!

I get that I can't parry but i should still be able to block successfully and it will say "parry" but the defender won't be stunned. That's fine. But I've now lost all three of my honestly OP champs and I haven't even defeated Venom yet.

I'm taking a TON of hit damage when my champs should be blocking. This is super annoying.

Edit: my champs are also just NOT doing what the commands are for multiple times now. I dash back, they just stand there. I dash forward, they heavy. Stupid **** like that and it's happened 3 times now.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    edited May 15
    Completed one path of Lvl 5, defeating Knull and my opinion is that if the SQ now is simple Beautifully did, but... the rewards to get, only on exploration now.

So, we're doing for Mysterium and rewards for 2 objectives, defeat Venom and Agent Venom.

One idea is that if, per example, the 7 stars shards rewards for exploration is 2000, so...every path completed should have a 500 reward.
    And the full exploration gaves more 1000.
    👍
  • 尽量不要太尽量不要太 Member Posts: 2
    Can you give me two more keys? I don't see the mission

Can you give me two more keys? I don't see the mission

Everyone will get 2 more keys in 4 hours from now
  • JFK1958JFK1958 Member Posts: 8
    edited May 15
    Confusing...