7* Cgr ..... coming ?

SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
Is it true ? a 7* cgr coming on game?

Comments

• MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Probably not
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Almost everything coming sooner or later. We already have close to half of all Champs as a 7*, right?
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    Not at the moment in the future yes
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

He’s already broken OP…i can’t belive they would do that to themself…the revives and units use would 📉

He’s powerful, but he’s not broken OP. I personally didn’t see them adding him for over a year, but he’ll make his way as a 7* eventually
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

He’s already broken OP…i can’t belive they would do that to themself…the revives and units use would 📉

He’s powerful, but he’s not broken OP. I personally didn’t see them adding him for over a year, but he’ll make his way as a 7* eventually
    Idk…he’s one of, if not the, fastest BG attacker…R5s and 7R3s gone in 30-40 sec.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    One of the leakers leaked CGR and Kingpin maybe a month ago. Probably a trick laid by Kabam in the game files.
    edited May 4
    GrO_ot78 said:

He's powerful yes but he's no Hercules

One of the leakers leaked CGR and Kingpin maybe a month ago. Probably a trick laid by Kabam in the game files.

Kingpin I see him very likely coming out as 7 star
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 492 Content Creator
    Nah.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Nope. I don't think he will come as 7* this year. So enjoy your 6* R5 ascended CGR..
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★

Would've been funny to add a bunch of "no chance" champs as an April Fool prank.